Chapter 11

** unknown pov** 
The guys told me that there was sadness everywhere at the moment and that they wanted us to meet them so I grabbed my phone and texted Trevor saying we needed to go back right now. I got us some plane tickets and was on my way back to the boys.

*** Kians pov ***
They were on there way it's going to be so good to see them again. I know it's only been 3 weeks but I know everyone misses them just as much as I do.

" hey guys I have a surprise for you but you are just going to have to wait for it to get here!!" I tell all the guys.

The girls all come back with tear stains on their face Tiana runs up to me and hugs me. Poor girl I hope she will be okay and I hope that Chloe is okay she doesn't deserve this..... i hope that she will like the suprise i have planned for her. i know that they both are  huge fans of forever ours and that  he will be so excited when he finds out that they are here but he will be sad to know that Chloe has been in hospital.

i decided to text him asking if he is almost here because i have a feeling that chloe will wake up very soon... well atleast i hope she does.

(k= kian u = unknown)

" how long till you get here?" -k

" in about 5 " - u

" cool meet at the north hospital " -k

" whats happened?!" - u

" ill explain it all once you get here also have more good and bad news for you" - k

" k see you soon " -u

i had then woke everyone else up and told them that my suprise would be here very very soon.

they all got up and was waiting when i saw them on the other side of the waiting room they were looking for us but soon saw us.

" TREVOR, CAMERON???? " sam yelled.

" Yaaaaasssss " trevor said.

cameron then stopped and paused and then looked around

" am i freaking dreaming right now?" he asked

" Nope!!" i replied

****** Cameron Dallas Pov ******

I cant believe my eyes !!!  forever ours is here.

well most of them.

Chloe and brooke arnt here and jc and ricky arnt here they must be getting some food.

Ellie, Aurora, Tiana all had open mouths looking at..... me?

i turned around to see if there was anyone else behind me and no there wasnt.

i went up to them....

they looked so so so sad.

whats happened?

" hey im cameron Dallas im a huge fan of yours !! i told them

" get out!" ellie said.

" we are a huge fan of yours!!!"

wow this blew my mind away.

i cant believe that forever ours knows who i am that is just amazing.

but where is everyone else???

why are we in the hospital?

why are the girls here?

" so guys care to explain whats happening??" i ask trying to brighten them up a bit but the girls just started crying again.

what is going on?!