02

"Ufff!" I signs as I finished putting my clothes in closet. As we shift here only 2 days ago. Well it was exhausting.

It was bed bedtime and i finished doing my night time skin routine. Then I wore my night dress and went to dive in my dreams.

Next morning

I woke up by mom shouting at me "Are you coming or you want ME to come? " " Coming eomma!! "I get out of my bed and then brush my teeth and downstairs (still wearing night suit💀). " Good morning eomma appa" " Good morning dear💕 " " Good morning sweet heart💝 ". I take a seat beside dad. " So are you nervous for your interview? "-dad ask. I nodded at his question. " Don't worry about that much we know you are gonna do it! -mom said giving thumbs up sign while smiling at me. " Yeah" Is all i said because who doesn't get nervous for there first interview?. Few minutes later after finishing the breakfast I went up in my room and take a bath then choose to wear something darker in color, {today I want to wear something dark so....... Lets wear this one✨}I thought.

{Your outfit}So for hairstyle I decided to make a half ponytail

{Your outfit}
So for hairstyle I decided to make a half ponytail.

{Yeah you have black long hair, sorrie i didn't tell early 🥺💜}

I got ready and did a lil bit makeup (sunscreen, mascara, lipstick)
And went downstairs bit bye to them. "Take care, don't get panicked or nervous and remember *keep smiling*" Mom said. "Ne (yes in korean) eomma, I will and now I shall be going Samuel must be waiting for me byee! " "Bye!! "
I walked to near by bus stop and wait for Samuel.
Samuel is going to drop me, I wait a little and saw his car he stopped in front of me get out of his car looking as always "hot~"

Samuel- heyy shortie😉.

Name- lee SamuelAge- 23 years oldSexuality- straightNationality- korean-amricanPartner- sofia Christopher

Name- lee Samuel
Age- 23 years old
Sexuality- straight
Nationality- korean-amrican
Partner- sofia Christopher.

{Sofia and Samuel}

{Sofia and Samuel}

Name- sofia Christopher
Age- 25 year's old.
Sexuality- straight
Nationality- Chinese-australian
Partner- lee Samuel

"Stop calling me that! " I whined while saying.
"Hii dear, long time no see huh? And sorry for being late" Sofia said while giving a apoplectic smile.
"Yeah I was actually busy with shifting stuff ya know? And you're not late the interview is on 11:30am and now it's (checking the watch) 10:14 am" I said.

And then we get into the car, Samuel and sofia was in the front and I was at the back. On the way we saw Starbucks. Samuel stop the car right in front of the door and looked at us.
"Coffee" Sofia said 'cutely'.
He then looked at me.
"Strawberry flavored boba{or your any favorite drink}" I said.
Then he left... After some min Sofia turned to me and asked "so are you in a relationship? "
" Uhm actually no, but ye-yeah I have dated a girl from high school but it didn't work out" I laughed awkwardly.
She just nodded.
After some time Samuel came with our drinks.
While drinking our drinks, some cream got on Samuel nose. Sofia chuckled and take some tissue and whip it up... Samuel was blushing mess "thank you babe" Being all shy.
I was watching them from back cute I thought.

|TIME SKIP|

Finally we reached on time. I thanked Samuel and sofia for dropping me.
After that I entered the building and let me tell y'all this shit is HUGE!
It can probably fit a whole thousands of giant dinosaur or a spaceship.
I saw receptionist area and went there,I saw a lady  doing her some work in computer.

"Ahm sorry for distrubing you but can you please tell me where is the manager room, I came here for interview" [IN KOREAN] I said.
She looked at me and smile no doubt she's so beautiful and pretty{I must sound like a pervert 😐😶}
" Of course my pleasure! Please follow me" She said.
While we were walking to the elevator "BTW my name is Rachel"
She said her smile not fading...
" I'm y/n, nice to meet you mam"
People around us are all wearing formal dresses and were so elegant.

As we get in the lift.... She pressed 17 button.. *WAT.DAH.FUCK*, I wonder how many floors are there in this building and what are in this floor's.
Soon the door opened revealing big transparent wall, it was lil foggy as we're in highest floor of the building.

After that we stopped infront of a door I was a bit nervous I take a deep breath I can do this I tell myself and miss rachel knocked on the door before opening I heard a voice say "come in" Then the door open revealing-

Don't believe people easily, this world is full of devil's now Angels don't exist. This angel who I thought was healing me and protecting me from the devil i was running from is the devil who I scared the most who was hunting Me from the beginning.
AND FROM HERE MY LIFE TAKE A TURN

•WHAT DO YOU THINK Y/N SAW?
•WHO IS THE FIRST MEMBER Y/N IS GOING TO MEET?

Like, share, comment💬
Tell me how is the story and if you have any suggestions please comment down below and I will feature that person in the next chapter.
Loves you darlings!💃💜💕
Boiii😗💕💜✨
See you in the next one!