11

________________________________
Previous chapter:-

'He's just.....adorable' chanyeol thought before going to his cabin to do his work.
________________________________

Jimin P. O. V:-
I notice how taehyung was behaving in meeting. His mood is off from yesterday, I wonder what would had happened.

I thought of going to him and ask about it.

As I was going to taehyung cabin, in my way I notice y/n. He is talking to someone... I couldn't see his face because he was back-facing me I moved lil bit closer to them and saw it was chanyeol.
While they were talking y/n hugged him?
First of all I am already pissed that y/n is talking to other male and second of all now hugging him?

My blood boiled by seeing the scene but I controlled myself.

As they broke apart I saw that made my anger issue rise more.

Chanyeol just pinched y/n cheeks! (Ayo which cheeks?👁👄👁)
How dare he to touch what is mine?
And y/n blushed by that?!
How can y/n let other males touch him?

As when chanyeol pinched his cheek he ran away with red face.

'It should be me who made you blushed ' I said to myself.

After y/n leave chanyeol also went to his cabin. And I straight went to taehyung cabin/office.

*knock knock*
{Knock knock
Who's there?
Nana
Nana who?
None of your business🤣
😅😅Ayo sorry..}

I knocked before going inside. "Come in" A muffled voice said before I opened the door.

I see all members were there and taehyung was looking at his phone.

"Jimin where have you been? It took you-

I cutted off hoseok hyung.

" Why are you behaving like this taehyung? " I asked directly to him, as now everyone was watching us.

He looked up from his phone to look at me.

"What do you mean by behaving like this? " He asked me.

"I notice how you are acting weird from last night and in meeting room, is it something related to y/n? " I asked him curiously.

Taehyung sighed before telling what happened yesterday night.

"It's your fault you idiot, you should have controlled your dick! " Yoongi hyung yelled at me.

"Why are you yelling at me like that it's not a big deal I have just warn him and did you even notice what y/n has done that pisses me more today? " Taehyung shouted back.

"What have he done? " We asked him.

"Didn't you all notice how y/n was talking to that chanyeol guy in the meeting room before we entered or how much time he spend with him" Taehyung said getting more pissed off by remembering all of it.

"You also seen him talking to chanyeol? " I asked him surprised by what he tell.

"You did to? " He asked me back.

"Yup, before coming here I was on my way to elevator where I saw both hugging and talking to each other and after that.... Chanyeol pinched his cheek" .

"And you just let him touch y/n? " Jungkook asked furious to know someone touched his belonging.

"So?! What do you want me to do at that situation? Killed him there? In front of y/n? "  I shout back at him.