16

×___________________________________×

Previous chapter:~
Chanyeol hyung just watched and sighed before going back to his work.

×__________________________________×

C
H
A
P
T
E
R

S
I
X
T
E
E
N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author P. O. V
{At y/n house}

Kang family was having dinner, with some chit chat.

"So how was your presentation?" Mr. Kang y/n's father asked.

"It was great! Everyone liked it... Even the manager of the company compliment me! " -y/n.

"Oh is that so... That's great then.. "-Mr.kang.

" And you know... Y/n got 3 day day off" Y/n's mom, Mrs kang said to her husband.

"Oh really? That's great... So, how are you going to spend your day? "-Mr.kang.

" I really don't know... Probably go out or spend time with my friends " Y/n shrugged.

"It's sad we can't spend time with each other, or hang out together" Mr kang said while looking down.

"It's okay mom, dad I understand... You guys are busy with your work, and will be tired all the time.. It's okay" Y/n said, he was also sad with the fact that his parents are so busy that they can't even spend some quality time together.

After this they eat in silence and went to their room.

Y/n got to his room as he changed his dress in something comfortable and did some skin routine before going to sleep.
_________________________________
-:NEXT DAY:-
-Y/N's P. O. V-

Now I was getting ready to go to office, why?
Because today is lil celebration party(as we have got the contract).

After taking a bath I went to my closet to choose something to wear.

I think of wearing something simple/casual to wear.

{Outfit↓}

And also some jewelry

(Optional)