05

Annyeonghaseyo darlings! 💃✌💜💕I have changed the story cover tell me how is it and did you like it?
•Btw thanks to MinSeonByeol  for adding this trash in your reading list and ProtivaGhorui thanks for voting. It matters so much to me😭🙏🏻Thanks to both 💕🙇‍♂️💜

 It matters so much to me😭🙏🏻Thanks to both 💕🙇‍♂️💜

And probably this chapter is going to be short.. (Sorry for that)..
I have only one exam left wait till 17th April.
Hope you enjoy it😊

Previous chapter (recap) :-
After one more minute a bike stop in front of me. I just ignored it. Then the one who was driving take out their helmet. And I see who is it...
It was.....
Sofia!?
But what is she doing here?
"Hey! " Sofia said.
"Hii.. What a present surprise.. Btw where is Samuel I have been calling and waiting here like an idiot! " I said.
"Samuel has told me to pick you up, because he said he got some urgent work to do" She said.
"Yeah but why didn't he answer my cal- Never mind" I just shrugged it off.
"Come sit"Sofia said.
I did as she said.

" Btw I didn't expect that you can ride a bike"I said, she just laughed it off. Then she gave me a another helmet to wear. After I wore it she the start the bike.. Then we gooo~
There was silence between both of us then sofia decided to break it.. "So how was the interview?

Time skip (sorry to lazy to write) .
Author P. O. V
After you both talk for a while. Sofia and you both went to a nearby coffee shop as a lil celebration.
You both sat at the last table..
" So... What are you going to order, I will have some boba (or your fav drink) " Y/n said.
"Umm I will have.... Ice coffee" Sofia said.
After some minute later a waitress come to take your orders.
She have a blonde hair and lots of makeup on her face, and she looks old like she was in her 30s or something.
"what would you like to order young boy" The waitress asked.
"I would like to have(your favorite drink) " Y/n said.
"Nice choice handsome (wink) , what about you? " She asked bluntly to sofia.
Sofia notice it and raise a brow. "I will have some ice coffee" She said.
The waitress just nodded and leave while giving y/n a sultry smile (if that could be possible 💀)
After a while your order came.
As you was going to take a sip from your drink Sofia asked.
"Are you virgin? "
You nearly got choked by that question.
"(Cough cough) umm... Y-yes, b-but why-y are you as-sking? " Y/n said. Lil surprised by the question.
Sofia just mysteriously smile and lean back on her chair.
"Nothing, just asking" Sofia said.
"So from when-" Sofia was cut off by some one shouting y/n's name.
"Y/n!??" A female voice said, more like screamed.
Y/n turned to see who is it. And it was...
"Lisa!? "

Hope you like/enjoy it...
Have a great day..
Boii loves you darling! 💕💃🦋
15 April, Saturday 2023
3:28pm.
539 word's.