04

First of all I'm not dead ohkk?
And second of all shout out to...
KaylaThomas927 and
Sweetcherub 20.(this is the first time i got a follower thanku kayla💕💜 and thanks sweetcherub 20 for voting. )
And also Anglesweetiepie 1728 for adding this trash in your reading list 🥲💜

It means alot guys... Thank you❤🌹

So... Look I have changed the way I write and y/n personality a lil bit, so the changes are...
Y/n is not that innocent okay? Like he understand mature thing's. And now he can be sometimes cocky. He does what he love, has a lil bit of attitude or you can say high temper one. (Did I just described myself?) So not much changes , I think in future there will be more changes (I think) and this chapter is probably going to be short.
Hope you will enjoy🥺✌💕

Previous chapter (Recap) :-
After the phone call ended, hoseok looked at jungkook and saw him playing games in his phone. "Let's complete our work fast so we can go home" Hoseok said while jungkook just sigh..

MEANWHILE IN MANSION

"They hired him! And from tomorrow on we're going to work with him oh my!! " Taehyung said while leaning against the couch and staring the ceiling.
"Yeah.., because of my plan" Yoongi said.
"But one thing I can't understand, can't we just kidnap him? Like why are we hiring hin instead just take him? " Jimin said.
"Because we don't want to force him, first we have to make him fall for us and then make him our and if he didn't agree then... " Jin said.
"Then what? " Yoongi said.
"If he doesn't agree then we have our own ways to make him our" Namjoon said.

Y/N POV.
After I got out of the building, I couldn't stop smiling. I couldn't stop imaging working with them!! I'm soo excited to tell mom and dad about this they will be soo proud of me!
I will also write in my tinder account that "work in hybe, that's why my standards are high" I can't believe I am going to work with these angles who are handsome as- ahm...
I was flying in my thoughts but someone cut my wings... And that someone was Samuel. The dream breaker.

Big boi💪(samuel) - heyyy kangaroo!
Not your type- how many times did I tell you not to call me that.
Big boi💪- nope! So how was the interview?
N. Y. T- Are you giving me treat or I am?
Big boi 💪- That means you're hired?! Ohmo! Congratulations kangaroo!!!
N. Y. T- thanks... And for calling me that you're the one who is gonna pay:)
Big boi 💪- but--
N. Y. T- no buts.
Big boi💪- did you just cut me off in text?
N. Y. T- are you coming to pick me up or not?
Big boi💪- coming bish~
I sigh, it's been 20 minutes samuel still haven't shown up. What is taking him soo long?
After one more minute a bike stop in front of me, I just ignored it. Then the biker remove the helmet, and i see who is it.. Wait! It was.......

Hope you like this chapter 👀💕
Btw my finals are in april and here I am writing fan fiction 👀💀
And.....
Stream "Set me free Pt. 2"_by jimin🐤 💜💕
Or else...