15

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

"Ohk my bad! Let's go and eat something, I'm hungry" Chanyeol said before taking y/n to cafeteria.
____________________________________

BTS P.O.V
(AFTER COMING TO THEIR CABIN)

"I can't believe! We got the contract! "
Junglebook said.

"Yeah because of me" Taehyung said scoffing a lil.

"Hey how the fuc-

(*COUGH COUGH *) Jin silently glaring at jimin.

" Ah-ah- I me-mean how? " Jimin said nervously.

"Because I choose him to give presentation and look, we got the contract" Taehyung said proudly.

Namjoon exhausted sighed like he was really done with taehyung.
Suga and jin silently glaring/judging taehyung. (In "are you serious? " Way)

"But y/n prepared everything-

" If you both didn't shut your mouth then... "Suga said.
Taehyung and jimin just sighed before taking their seat and doing their own work.
Yoongi made himself comfortable in the sofa before going back to his sleep.

(AFTER AN HOUR)
Y/N P. O. V

After eating lunch with chanyeol, I got to my cabin. I was bored because my work was done already. I thought of going to Mr. Namjoon's office, because chanyeol hyung told me if I ever wanted leave or some holidays I should always go to Mr. Namjoon.
I thought of going to Mr. Namjoon's office to talk about my work being done and some day off.

I got up from my seat and started making my way towards his cabin.
*

*

*
I knocked couple of times but didn't get any answer, I tired few more times but still no answer. Then I opened the door to look inside as if anyone was there or not.
And as expected,
No one was there.

As I closed the door I saw a employee in hallway making his way to elevator. I thought of asking him about Mr. Namjoon.

"Uhmm.. Excuse me, do u know where Mr. Namjoon is? " I asked him.
He thought for a second before replying.
"Yes, all the members are in Mr. Seokjin cabin" He said.

I thanked him before going to Mr. Seokjin cabin,
*KNOCK KNOCK*
(No one's P. O. V)

"Now who the fuck is it?! " A muffled voice shouted.

Y/n raised his brows a lil.

Door burst opened revealing angry/
✨Trustfrated ✨ jungkook.

Jungkook's angry scrunched up face came back to normal after seeing who it was.

"Y/n...what happened?"

Y/n bowes before speaking,
"Hello sir, I wanted to talk with Mr. Namjoon... Can I? "

"Uhh.. Yeah.. " Jungkook said moving aside so y/n can move in.

Everyone in the room stopped their work, as now everyone was looking at y/n.

Y/n smiled and bowed to everyone before looking at Mr. Namjoon.

"Mr.namjoon I wanted to talk with you" Y/n said.

"Yes, what is it? " Namjoon replied.

"Sir the work you has given me is completed, as if you remembered I have submitted it the day.. U have choosen me for presentation"- y/n.