☄︎♡Snow Day!♡☄︎

1st person POV~Let's see

1st person POV~
Let's see... It was December 8th and I somehow slept through a snow storm last night. I woke up to see about 2 feet of snow on the ground. Our house and roof almost covered in snow too. I got my phone from the night stand an checked all my social media. When I thought I was done I was gonna wash my face so I put down my phone on the bed and was heading to the bathroom across my bedroom, when a 'ding!' stopped me in from of my door. 'Hm? What would that be? It's probably something dumb' I thought.
When I checked what the notification was, I saw that Nene texted the group chat a picture of the snow in her front yard...

•Daikon-Chan•
'Hey guys and girls! There is a lot of snow from the snow storm. I'm free all day, and if you guys are too, them wanna meet me at my house and have a snow day?'

My e/c eyes were sparkling as I quickly replied...
'Omg sure! I'll ask my parents asap'

Then I took my phone with me into the bathroom and set it down on the counter. I washed my face in the sink an dried my face with a little towel. I hanged it up and headed downstairs to grab some breakfast. I saw my dad in the living room drinking his usual morning coffee.
"Good morning y/n."
"Morning dad."
"There is some chocolate chip muffins on the counter if you want some by the way." my dad said.
"Really? Thanks." I replied. I love muffins, especially chocolate chip ones.

I walked past the oven and saw the time, '10: 46 am'
'Oh, after this I probably need to ask dad if I could head out to Nene's house for a snow day with all my other friends.' My own voice echoed in my head. I open a cabinet and grabbed a paper plate to put my muffin on. I opened the plastic container of muffins inside it and grabbed one and place it on my plate. (They were huge btw) I pulled out my phone from my pocket an sat down on the dinner table. While I'm eating my delicious muffin I see a few new notifications. I click on the notifications and see that Aoi, Akane, Amane, and kou have replied to Nene's message.

•Mini Excorsist ^^•
'Ooo yea sure! I was gonna do nothing all day too, and Teru-Nii asked if he could come along too, if that's alright'

•Daikon-chan•
'Sure Kou! The more the merrier I always say'

(And knowing Nene like I do, she is probably super duper happy that her crush was coming to her house.)

・Aoi-chan・
'Oh wow! Sure! I'll be ready in about 10 min!'

・Akane the simp・
'I'll cancel everything for today if Aoi is going! I'll be ready in 10'

Aoi-Chan•
'Hmmm... 2 points! =^^='

・Akane the simp・
'WHA-'

•Moon boy•
'Jeez Akane you gotta up ur game if u want to get more than an average of 2 points smh. Hm, sure. Tsukasa is at his usual winter camp with some friends, but I'll get ready to see you guys : )'