⊹♡Love you to the moon and to Saturn♡⊹

(PRONOUNS: SHE/HER)

(PRONOUNS: SHE/HER)

3RD POV:
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ November 22 1968☽༓・⁺‧͙

It was a Friday afternoon at the Kamome Academy middle school division. All of the middle school students had a free period since their homeroom teacher had to leave for an emergency at the last minute. Everyone was just chatting, laughing and giggling around the classroom. Nene, Amane, Aoi, and Kou were just hanging out at y/n's desk the wide window on the left side of the classroom. The group of friends were just joking around and having some laughs. While for the last 10 minutes of class, Amane brought up his 13th birthday party.

"Oh wow really!" Nene exclaimed. Amane nodded with happiness.

"Yup! I'm inviting everyone. Also Tsukasa is gonna be there as well, but I brought the invites." Amane dug through his backpack to give out the invites.

"There. It's gonna be on my actual birthday too! It's on this Saturday, 1:00 to 7:30pm." Amane said smiling.

"Sweet!" Kou said with an open grin. Y/n, Aoi and Nene all nodded their heads with excitement.

"Sure! I'll be there!" Nene said

"I think I'm free this weekend." Y/n said

"Sure! I bet it will be fun! What do you need for presents?" Aoi asked.

"Oh, just anything I really like. For example astronomy, baking, fun games and maybe some stuffed animal too." Amane explained. All of Amane's friends nodded. A thought clicked right into y/n's head for what to give her boyfriend . Y/n was thinking of buying a telescope for him. And a very durable one too.

The last bell of the day rang to head home.

"Well, that's the last bell." Kou announced.

"Mhm, it was quite nice to have a free period at the end of the day." Y/n said smiling.

Amane looked at her features and her smile, and he found himself smiling too.

The five head out the classroom doors and outside to meet the evening sun. Aoi, walks home and Kou gets picked up by his older brother, Teru senpai. While y/n, Nene and Amane walk home together. The three were just rambling about different stuff and about Amane's upcoming birthday party. All of them seemed super excited to go. As soon as they stoped at Amane's house and they all said goodbye to one another. As Nene and y/n went to start their walk again. The two lived a street across from each other, and they both lived a block from Amane's house.

"Bye bye y/n!" Nene waved with a big smile.

"Cya Nene!" Y/n waved back.

Y/n put her hand in her pocket to get out the house keys. She opened the door and to meet home with an amazing smell of miso soup and some delicious curry. Probably made by her mom.