☄︎♡Soft Rain♡☄︎

(TW: Pronouns: They, their, she, her)

3rd person POV:
The soft rain was hitting all the windows in the area of y/n's house. Amane and Nene was over for a couple of hours. Amane and Nene are y/n's childhood best friends. Well, For Amane... He has been y/n's crush ever since they were 10 years old. You see, Amane and Nene was supposed to leave after four hours of spending time at y/n's house. But suddenly, and out of the blue, rain started to drop and pour down from the gloomy sky.

"Sorry guys. I guess you will stay at my house for a little bit longer until the rain starts to clear up." y/n said sincerely. While looking out their window.

"Ah, it's alright y/n. That just means that we get to spend more time with you!" Nene said happily. Y/n giggled at Nene's sence of humor.

"Yea, Nene is right. Oh-Hey I have an idea! How about we do rainy day activities!" Amane said with excitement, hoping that everyone would say yes. Y/n looked at clock that was in her room,     '4: 20' Y/n looks back at her excited friends.

"Mhm, sure!" y/n said with a closed smile.
Amane and Nene both jumped in the air of joy.

"But what will we do for rainy day activities?" Nene asked both of her friends.

"Oh I have a ton of things to do around the house!" y/n confirmed.

Y/n pulled out all of their board games and got a lot of snacks for them to eat, like mini muffins, pretzels, Pocky and some mochi ice cream that was in the bottom drawer in the freezer. They played the floor is lava, board games and had fun drawing competitions. Until the doorbell unexpectedly rang. It surprised all of them.Then after sitting down at the dinner table for probably 2 hours. Y/n got up to see who rang the doorbell and they peaked out the little hole to see who was standing outside. It looked like Nene's mom. She was wearing a black raincoat white an extra clear-like umbrella.

Y/n was a little confused but opened the door anyways.

"Hello Mrs. Yashiro-San, what are you doing here while it's pouring rain?" Y/n bowed to Nene's mother.

"Ah- I apologize y/n. I just remembered that me and Nene were attended to a special event. It's that special manga event Nene." Mrs. Yashiro-San looked behind y/n to see Nene peaking out from the wall. Y/n turned around to see Nene coming up to her mom.

"Oh, right! But it's pouring out there. How would we be able to go mom?" Nene asked concerned. Y/n wondered that herself as well.

"Then it's a good thing that I brought an extra black raincoat and umbrella with me." Mrs. Yashiro-San smiled. Little did y/n know that Amane was quietly walking up behind her. Not making a sound. Nene grabbed the raincoat and extra umbrella.

"Alright, we'll be going now. Thank you for inviting us Y/n. And tell your mom I said hi." Mrs. Yashiro-San bowed. Y/n bowed back and smiled.

"I will. Take good care now!" Y/n waved goodbye. Mrs. Yashiro-San closed the door behind her as Nene and her were waving goodbye as well. All went silent until y/n turned around to see Amane quietly and patiently behind her. Y/n jumped, terrified and screamed their head off.