Prologue

The empty voids of space were as peaceful as could be, stars following their selected corses, planets orbiting their suns, no one really knows how much is out there, many believe that they are the only ones, others believe there is more out there, while others have seen what is out there.

A ship, plated with an unknown metal, as large as a small moon, swam trough the speckled void, thrusters pushing it to where it wanted to go, inside said ship were 2 unknown beings, who have seen the things most have not, explored the universe.

The ship floated a few hundred light years for a small galaxy, one whose milky white stardust swirled like a beautiful spiral, stacks of colour swirling with it, a bright yellow light poured out of the centre, giving it a warm glow.

This universe that floats before them, was one that was long taken off the map, a galaxy uncharted by all, this galaxy was no other than the forbidden galaxy, also known, as the Milky-way.

It was there the beings would make their next trip, to learn, to explore, and to chart the unknown. But not even they could have known, that this trip would not only bring them trouble, but, would also bring them a new friend.

(A/N: sry if this is short, I promise that I will try to make the chapters longer)