Dad im so sorry

"Ngh"
"Haa~"
"Mmnh"

The sounds of squelching and moans where loud along with two heavy breathes being taken every time, it was hot and smelled of sex.

..

"Why are you going I thought you would stay tonight?"

"This isn't a relationship."

He walked away leaving the person in the bed along to take care of themselves, it must have been sad for the person because they especially liked him and the only way to get closer they thought was to have sex but that didn't do anything.

"Maybe I should see someone else and get over him."
Maybe.

The person pulled out there phone and starting looking at dating apps swiping left at at basically every man, until one caught the persons eye the person wasn't the most attractive but seemed nice and caring.

The person smiled and swiped right and decided to talk tomorrow morning after the person cleaned themselves and felt better down there.

Still missing him but had made up their mind on getting over him, they struggled and limped to the bathroom looking in the mirror before getting a bath started and hopping in.

After cleaning and doing some skin care they got on their Pyjamas and went back into the room, they noticed that their bed was dirty when they decided to clean it up and put on a new set before getting on, tired they fell asleep quite fast.