Depression Recession

Bro can anybody tell me why I feel more lonely than before, like I did what everyone does, talk, socialize, be nice, do not look like total shit every single time, and like smile.

Like why the hell do I feel so much more lonely than before, like is it my insecurity acting up again? Anyway I have like over 20 friends and yet I feel like the only person that is there is me.

So my writing to make it longer and much more descriptive, I would describe the environment around the person and things connected to the environment to the persons emotions and then how they feel about it which is usually negative.

I also want to put more personification into the world around them to feel more alive.

I need sleep, I am quite literally making this at 2 in the fricking morning, I am also trying to relearn my Manners.

I am trying to humble myself and be thankful for even all the smallest things so that I never take anything for granted, and do not feel so depressed.
I learned that if you start thanking for the smallest of things like being able to have your five senses than you would be grateful for having them and be more humble.

Being diligent is also very important, because it keeps your body healthy and from doing things you do not want, you also feel better about bot wasting time and actually having things to do, less problems.

I need to start on all these things so please support my small struggling soul, encourage my personal development please and thanks.

Sorry did that sound too desperate? Well i am.

Too bad so sad.

DADDYS HOME!!! MWAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH