Hello, Heaven im here again!

Today was a shizz time, eating chocolate and drinking orange juice.

Just nearly failed some classes, had multiple fun thoughts of ways to end ones self and other multiple fun thoughts of different ways to mordor other people.

Sorry for the dark topic but i could care less about other people right now, I can't write for shizz and I like to get lost in my thoughts and fantasies that I can not even write onto paper.

Welp, sorry for the rant my lovely abracadabras.
Daddy has got to put themself back together piece by piece.
Just so you know, I hate puzzles

Well i was reading up on some cute stories about people being sold off, and people eating food that were made from other people, things of that sort.

Tragedy, horror, phycological, fantasy, drama, romance, action
Are my top favourite genres for reading and watching.

My baby cup noodles, i know that these are either the best or the worst genres in existence to some of you, but for me these are the things that both put me to sleep and keep me up at night.

I know, i know we all want more of my Amazing stories, like something along the lines of

"JERRY, JERRY, NOOOOOOO!!!!"
"JERRY, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME TO CLEAN THE TOILET BY MYSELF! ALL ALONE!!"

Sounds amazing correct?
Definitely amazing, forget the question mark.

Anyway my baby boo rizzlers, Padre is going to eat some unhealthy food and sleep in my depression box also known as my room.

Byebye children 👦 👧