𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄

It's currently 10:52. Azzy had left at 9:40 since his appointment was at 10 sum ion remember.

He had made me breakfast again before he left tho. This time he just made turkey and regular bacon and egg sandwich. He toasted the bread too.

I don't understand why he have me cooking for him and he can do it himself.

Just lazy smh!

I decided I was gone take more pictures today since I haven't been active on my socials.

I threw on a black lace button up half shirt. It was long sleeve and you could see the top of my bra, I don't too much know how to explain it.

I threw on some blue jeans that didn't cover my whole ankle and put on my gold anklets. My toes were painted white so that topped it off.

I did my edges and sat on my knees in front of my mirror and snapped pictures.

I sat on my butt and made sure to show my feet and snapped pictures.

I chose 5 of the pictures and posted it on instagram with the caption just a simple heart "♡︎".

Seeing comments come through I replied and liked some before putting my phone on dnd.

I got up and went into my kitchen and decided to deep clean my whole house. I know its only Friday but I feel like I need to clean and cook.

I started in the kitchen by grabbing a big bowl I used for cleaning and poured a little bit of pine-sol and bleach into some hot/warm water.

I wiped down every surface that could be wiped down with a towel with that before pouring it out and making some more so I can clean out the fridge. I hadn't cleaned the fridge since last Sunday so I knew it needed to be clean.

I took out everything and got on my knees to clean from top to bottom.

Once I was finished I put back everything except for the expired and empty things. I did the same for my freezer.

I took out some chicken breast and shrimp into the sink of cold water.

I walked into my living room and vacuumed my couches and wiped my table down with glass cleaner.

I went into my dining room and repeated the same steps and mopped all my floors.

I didn't clean my bathrooms because they were still clean so I'm going to clean them on Sunday.

I went into the kitchen and got down pasta shells, heavy cream, mozzarella cheese, and Spinach. Along with some seasonings and garlic bread.

I got down a strainer and placed my meats in it and washed them with a lemon.

I rinsed it off then seasoned it and grabbed a skillet and a cutting board.

I cut up the chicken breast into bites and left the shrimp alone.

I placed all the meat into the skillet and started on my noodles.

I got a pot of water with a little chicken broth in it with salt and bring it to a boil then stirred my meat again.

I poured the noodles into the pot and stirred it. Making sure it didn't stick.

I went back to the meat and placed em into a bowl while I made the Alfredo sauce.

I poured heavy cream inside the skillet and mixed it in with the seasons already in the pot.

I added some mozzarella and stirred till it got to the consistency I wanted then I added half a cup of pasta water and added my Spanish to the sauce and cooked it till I felt it was done.