二十五

𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐗𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐑

"So... did you do it?" Me therapist question staring at me.

My jaw clenched as I glared at her.

"Did I do what?" I mugged her already knowing what she was referring to.

"Did you tell your girlfriend you cheated on her" she stated more than she questioned.

"No I did not. I'm not doing that dumb ass shit we happy. I already told you I'm here for me not my relationship, I'm about to fire yo weird ass" I raised my voice.

"Calm down. I asked a question it wasn't serious enough for you to get mad the way you are. You are not doing anything but proving my point, do you see how offended you are getting behind her? This is unhealthy you look like you want to kill me as of right now" she bluntly said.

I ran my hands down my face before sighing.

"Bye. I'm not doing this shit with you today, I'll see you tomorrow I might just fire you" I told her walking towards the door.

"Fire me??!!? I don't do anything but help you" she scoffed offended.

"Helping me? Helping who? You delusional ass bitch telling me to leave my woman is not helping me" I raised my voice again slamming her door.

I'm about to pick up some food and go the fuck home to my girlfriend I'm not doing this shit with this dumb ass uneducated bitch.

This getting me hot but what if... what if I do tell her I cheat on her? She's not going to stay.

I hate when people think they know my girlfriend that shit irritates me so bad.

I think I'm gone try her method before I fire her...

Anywho this damn girl talking about some Wingstop so that's what I'm picking up. Well on the way home with.

I pulled into her driveway and hopped out the car and locked my doors after making sure I got everything.

Pulling out my house key I unlocked her front door being greeted with music playing.

I searched the house for her & saw her on the couch writing in her journal humming along to 'Players Prayer' by Lloyd.

"I'm sorry, I've must have been crazy. I'm lost I'm trying to find it I need your love right here to guide me" I sung walking towards her making my presence known.

"Hi my baby, I missed you!! How was therapy?" She cooed at me before questioning me.

"Hey baby, I missed you so much more! Therapy was good" I lied to her. Not about missing her dumb ass.

"That's good. I'm glad you decided to her help, I love you" she grabbed my face and placed tender kisses on my lips.

"Don't get me started, Aunasti" I warned pulling away.

She just giggled at me.

"Is that good for me?" She gasped fake surprised.

"Don't do that" I frowned. Acting like I don't get her food.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you" she pouted hiding her laugh.

Tho I don't find shit funny.

My face stayed frowned up.

"Baby. It's okay I was joking" she grabbed my face and pulled me down to her.

I wasn't mad for real. I just wanted her to baby me honestly.