三十二

𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄

"Wait" I manage to get out.

"What wrong mami?" Azariah questioned still kissing on my belly.

"Nothing- I just want to make you feel good" I said pushing his head up.

"Eating ya pussy the only thing that's gone make me feel good" he replied trying to move my hands.

"Everything about you phat" he huffed.

"It's about me and you becoming we. It's about the both of us" I explained.

"If you loved me you'd do what I say" I smirked.

"Weirdo" he mumbled sitting up.

I shrugged him off and went into his playroom and grabbed ropes and a blindfold.

I dropped the rope out side of the room door and walks in with just the blindfold.

"You not putting that on my face" he shook his head.

"I don't say that to you" I frowned.

"Man cmon" he mumbled leaning forward.

"Sit still" I cheesed and walked out the room to grab the rope.

"Push yourself back on the head board and put your hands up" I told him and he complied.

As soon as he felt the rope he snatched back.

"What the fuck Aunasti" his face frowned up making me laugh.

"Stop bae, this supposed to be sexy" I pouted.

"Ight, Ight" he replied doing as told.

Once everything was settled I firmly grabbed his piece and rubbed my finger gently over his tip smirk when I heard him hiss.

I gathered up spit in my mouth and let it drip down onto his tip while I rubbed it in teasingly.

"Stop playing with my shit" he stated frustratedly.

"Shut up and relax" I replied.

I felt his body ease up and I continued to play with him.

I kept moving my hands up and down while lightly squeezing and rubbing my thumb over his tip til he reached his peak.

"Mhmmm" I bit my lip

"Fuck girl, what you doing to me" he moaned out as his left leg shook.

I used his cum to lube up his piece before hovering over him to sit.

"Untie me ma, please" he pleaded bitting his lip.

"Not yet" I mumbled lowering myself.

"Fuck" we moaned in sync as our parts collided.

"Omg" I moaned bouncing up and down trying get to a paste I feel comfortable with.

"Just like that" Azariah mumbled.

I continued the same paste he told me to and began squeezing when I got back up to the tip.

"Lay on my chest real quick" Azariah smirked.

I did as I was told and kept bouncing up and down.

He propped his legs up and grabbed the remaining of the rope and drilled me from the bottom.

"F-Fuck! Omg" I cried out propping myself up on his chest with my hands.

"That feel good phat?" He asked cockily.