Chapter 3: Orange Tattoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mc's eyes went straight over to the new person's hand, the orange marking of a snake with a controller would permanently stay there on his hand, Mc was glad that the orange tattoo was hidden by their clothing.

"I vote you to die Mammon." The new male entered the room, hissing towards his brother. "Gah...Levi..." Mammon's eyes widened a bit as he looked at him before looking over at MC. "Uhm listen human. This here is Leviathan, the Avatar of Envy. He's the third oldest of us brothers. Since he's name is sorta hard to say, ya can just call him Levi. Let's move on to ya room-" He got cut off by Levi

"Give me my money, Mammon...Then go crawl in a hole and die." Mammon tensed up a bit and looked at his brother before smiling nervously. "Come on, I told ya I'd get it to you! I just need a little more time.... And You still want me to die even if I give it back? That's real harsh, Levi!"

"A little more time? How much more?" Levi asked again and stared at Mammon. "A little more! Means a little more time okay!" Levi growled a bit. "You've been saying that for the last 200 years Mammon." Mammon shook his head. "260 years! Get it right Levi!" "Unbelievable." Levi huffed. "Seriously Mammon, you're a-"

"Scum? Is that what you're gonna say?" The back and forth batter continued between the siblings as Mc was silently watching. They glanced at their small bag that contained a few of their items and took out their D.D.D, starting to type on it again to try and add into the conversation.
"Hey Human! Remember my advice? Either run or die. Well one of us is gonna die. And it aint gonna be me!" Mammon ran off, leaving MC and Levi alone.

"Wha- Dammit Mammon...That ass... he ran off...!" Levi huffed before focusing his attention towards MC. "Do you realize what just happened? Mammon used you as a distraction to get away from me. Or maybe I sould say he used you as a sacrifice.... I'll admit that Mammon is one of the scummiest scumbags you'll ever meet...A total low life....but still, it was dumb of you to let him use you like that."

"This is EXACTLY why humans are-" Levi soon stopped himself from continuing and hummed. "Wait a second...Humans...yes... I got an idea. Are you free right now? Of course you are! You got to be! Even if you aren't, Either way, you're coming with me." Levi grabbed onto Mc's arm and started to pull them into the direction of his room.

A ping came from Mc's D.D.D and they looked to see Mammon's messages

Mammon

Heya, I suddenly remembered I have some business I gotta take care of. So if ya need something, just ask Levi.

Just don't go running and telling Lucifer about this.

MC
*

Mammon

Levi dragged MC inside and locked the door after checking to see if anyone saw them. He turned to look at Mc, who seemed to be admiring his room a bit. "Hey normie!"

Mc looked over at Levi and tilted their head, pointing at themself. "Yeah! You." Mc looked back at the books, seeing large thick books with "Tales of the Seven Lords" written on the spine of the book.

"What is it human? What are you looking at?" Mc pointed at the books. Levi took a moment before a small smile appeared on his face. "Wait...that looks like. The tales of the Seven Lords. Are you a fan of that too?"

Mc knew of the series, their [use-to-be] best friend would always chatter about how they loved the Lord of Fools. Mc took out their D.D.D, typing away.

"Are you searching-" The D.D.D was soon showed to him. 'I know of it, my old best friend was obsessing over. I know what it's about. I watched all the movies'

"Then what's the first lord's name?" Levi grabbed the D.D.D. "Just mouth out, you could be searching it up if I let you type." Mc was silent, trying to remember the important points of the story

'Was it the Lord of Emptiness?" "Wrong!" Levi said after reading what Mc was mouthing to him. "That's the seventh lord! Since you don't know anything. I'll tell you about it." Levi started a rant about the tales of the seven lords, the important plot points, each of the lords and Henry. It was like Mc had rewatched the movies... before he started to ramble about his jealousy on humans.

He soon stopped his rant, realising he was getting off topic. "Alright, I didn't bring you here to tell you about TSL. I don't think there is any harm in just coming out and saying what you already know is true: Mammon is a complete and utter scumbag. It's very important you understand this. So I'll say it one more time. Mammon is a hopeless worthless scumbag. I leant him money and now I want him to pay me back. but being the scumbag that he is, he won't do it. I wish I could force him to, but despite what a rotten waste of space he is, Mammon's still the second oldest. As the third oldest, no matter how hard I try, I don't stand a chance against him..."

He explained how Mammon had gotten a figurine he wanted, yet it was left on the floor in Mammon's room with the dirt, and how he got traumatized by Mammon sleeping naked.

"You've seen how fast Mammon is, No one aside from Lucifer or Beel has that kind of speed.. But if,say, a human made a pact with Mammon and bound him to their service." A wicked grin appeared on Levi's face. "then he'd have to do whatever that human told him to. Which means that if you make a pact with mammon and then order him to give me back my money... he wouldn't have any choice but to do it."

'A Pact?' Mc showed the phone screen to Levi for him to read. "A pact with a demon? Haven't you seen it in movies. A demon lends his strength to a human to make their wish come true in exchange for their soul." Mc shook their head, they didn't want to give up their soul.

"You don't have to give your soul necessary. It depends on what's in the pact. But, well, you need to give something to the demon to make it worth the exchange. So it's pretty much inevitable. If you don't want to give up your soul, then I'll tell you how to negotiate with Mammon. It will be useful for you to have him as your servant, despite how awful he is, he is still a powerful demon. But I bet you feel worried, being dragged down here to the Devildom and all. So it won't be a bad deal for you either. Don't you agree"

Mc looks at him and nods their head, it was atleast worth an attempt. Levi would then tell Mc the plan on how to get Mammon

Mc was exploring around, entering into a library room. 'Sign language books must be in here...' Mc thought to themself as they went inside. Their eyes trying to read as fast as they could, going through each section before pulling out a book. 'Sign Language for dummies' Mc just rolled their eyes at the name and started to head out.

"I see you are up late." A new voice entered the room and Mc looked over at the entrance to see Lucifer, who was holding a cup of coffee in his hand. "Looking for something." Mc nodded their head and started to mouth.

'I was, and I found what I wanted.' They mouthed slowly. Lucifer went closer and noticed the book underneath Mc's arm. "I see you were getting a sign language book?"

Mc tenses up a bit and nods. 'I wanted to show Mammon some sign language.' Mc mouthed, it was a lie, but Lucifer couldn't know.

"I see, well I was going to come and collect a sign language book as well. We need to make sure you are comfortable. So learning some would be helpful to be able to understand so you don't have to mouth out and type." Mc soon shook their head and started to mouth. 'You don't have to, I can handle mouthing out and typing.' Lucifer shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I'll make sure all my brothers know how to understand sign." Lucifer took out a book off the shelf that had sign language written on the cover.

'Good night.' Mc mouthed before heading out quickly. Mc was going to need to learn this all in a night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: A Gold[ie] Pact [8.2.23]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~