Chapter 4: A Gold[ie] Pact

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mini Important note on story: if hair is white for your MC
Solomon's soulmate bound [White streak of hair] changes to Blue [His eye colour] and the h/c in his hair changes to your eye colour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mc dragged themself out of the room as the sign language book was shoved into their bag alongside the books they would need for their classes. They yawned a bit, they had been up all night trying to figure out how to sign, they couldn't let it slip that one of their soulmates was a demon, especially the demon prince.

As they entered the Dining room to be faced with a few people sitting at the table. Lucifer glanced over at Mc. He started to move his hands to start making a few signs in their direction. Mc noticed and took a moment to try and think before signing back in his direction. "Good Morning Mc." "Good Morning Lucifer. You learnt sign fast."

Mc was still waking up so a few signs were a bit messy and incorrect, but Lucifer was getting it, or his pride was in the way of admitting he didn't know some of what Mc was signing.

Satan seemed to glance over and noticed the hand movements, seemingly understanding the conversation going between the two. "What are you two doing?" Asmodeus asked as he scooped some Bat Jelly into his spoon and watched the two.

"Sign Language." Satan explained to his brother and he made a small motioning with his hands, which was just 'hello' which Mc smiled and signed 'Hello' back to the best of their beginner ability. "Satan is correct." Lucifer responded as he went to take a sip of his coffee. "Which you all will be required to learn." Lucifer's eyes specifically shot towards the white hair male.

"Hey! What ya looking at me for!" Lucifer sighed and shook his head, he wasn't in the mood for this - not after spending all night doing paperwork and learning the basics of sign language.
"Oh MC! You know sign. How do you say my name?" Asmodeus asked as Mc sat down beside him. They were really glad they spend an entire night going over this....

Mc was trying to figure out their way to their next class inside of rad, they awkwardly started to walk by a group of demons as they were all whispering about them, wanting to eat their soul.

"Hey, You there." A voice called behind, causing Mc to turn around to see a white haired male. Though what stood out was a streak of h/c hair that was standing out of the white. [If your hair is white, change it to your favourite colour]

Mc tenses up a bit as they grab the strand of white/blue hair and tucked it away to hide behind the rest of their h/c hair.

"That's right, I'm talking to you, the human with that fightened, tormented look on your face that demons love so much." The white hair male smiled a bit. "You're practically screaming 'Come eat me! I'm Scrumptious!'" He chuckled a bit. "Your name is Mc, right? This D.D.D here belongs to you, right? I saw you drop it just now. Here, take it." He placed it into Mc's palm.

Mc glanced at their phone, checking if anything happened. "Haha. What's with that look? There is no need to be suspicious of me. My name is Solomon, I'm an exchange student from the human world, just like you. Nice to meet you Mc." Mc started to type before showing Solomon the screen. 'Nice to meet you...I need your help.'

Solomon looked up from the screen. "What's that now? You're saying you need my help? But you've got Mammon looking after you, right? Although, I guess he is more of a liability than an asset.." Solomon hummed. "Choosing Mammon for a job like that, you have to either be crazy or playing a joke...Lucifer is trying to mess with you..." He laughed a bit. "Ahaha, poor you!"

Mc just glared slightly at him, though he just seemed to ignore it. " Still, despite your situation, you're going to be fine. Things aren't bad enough that you need my help. Trust me, I can tell." His eyes seemed to look at someone behind you. "Uh-oh. I better get going. See you around Mc, Take care." With a small wave, Solomon left your view.