9

One moment he was still in the alley, seconds later he found himself in a shabby place strain on a chair with strong ropes, his arms tied behind him, legs against the chair legs and of course a thicker rope tying around his torso.

The lights from the day shimmer through the gaps and holds around the building.

5 individuals merge out of nowhere, two were particularly menacing.

"who are you people, if you want me to talk I won't-"

Aksel dig a knife through the man's skin without hesitation "we know, but we'll wait for you to do so" twisting the blade.

The place was filled with his screams with the four operative watching calmly.

It was a lot of torture and screaming, gradually switch to begging for mercy, he agrees to tell him what he knows if he let him alive.

"Look, I don't know his name I swear! He didn't tell me much- only asking me to find something"

"And what is that 'something'" Aksel place his blade against the bare skin of the guy throat.

"I-I don't know, he said it was a person or something. That's all I know!"

"Do you know where Is your customer"

"I've h-heard he's in Iraq, h-he came to me a-as treading weapons..."

"what's your name"

"A-Abbud"

"Well thank you Abbud" as a man of his words Aksel spare his life, watching him scramble away.

"Why did you set him free" Horangi questioned

"I told him 'I' won't kill him." he answered with a grin turning towards the new recite standing near König.

"Leopard, do me a favor and erase him, he shouldn't be too far"

y/n nods and head off, the team waited for any activity; they heard a scream later follow by silence. Leopard returned like he just came back from a walk.

"Watcher-1 are you there" Aksel speaking through the comms.

"Watcher-1 copy, what's your statue" Laswell voice vocal the other end

"He said Makarov came here as weapon trader, he came from Iraq. Not sure if is the same guy but he also added he's looking for something or someone"

"Copy that, your job is done there. Return and we'll see what's up.

"Roger that"

"Alright boys, you heard her, time to leave this place"

...

"Drones spotted smugglers near the border of Iran by Russian, we assume this was Makarov's ways of earning profit"

"How do we know he's behind them" Horangi queried

"Tracking a former special force soldier is difficult, I can't guarantee we will find him behind this, but right now we follow with the intel we have. We could get information along the way"

"I will keep in touch" Laswell added

"Time to get air born"

They were going to airdrop at night, falling directly near the enemy zone. Exterminate enemies and dig more intel if possible.

Only issue were the smugglers are trained soldiers, but benefits is they got weak defense, that's the price for smuggling.

...