True ending

As the title suggest, this is how the ending will go. the book was in sort of a open ending, and recently I just have an idea of the ending. I'm sorry it took this long for me to make an ending since at that time, I lost inspiration for the ending and irl stuff got me really busy and stressed, so I end up doing a quick ending.

I didn't expect I will come back either.

as you suggest, I will be updating the book to give it an ending.

Music: Jim Yosef - Born to run

(this is what inspire this ending)

___________________

Even after the deaths of Makarovs and the twist boss who mutate children's, there's someone who's continue their wicked doing. 

One day, inside the Kortac base, everyone was called up in the briefing room. A video message they receive from an anonymous person played on the screen.

In the video is a guy fully masked dressed in tactical gear, his voice was modified to hide his identity, he sits on a chair staring into the camera as if staring the souls of the operatives.

Despite being just a video, the atmosphere made it felt real.

The video plays; and the person uttered:

shall this be the last war between him, I will create the ultimate test for him. In return, he will finally be free. A great reward comes after a great torment.

5 days; You cannot interfere with us during the process, when the time comes. He will come alone, but you can watch; just as we watched him.

anyone dares to disrupt us, whether be your loved ones, family, friends or the whole population, they will die from either you or our hands.

Let me give you a hint; He is not meant to be, He is just lucky.

See you in 5 days. 

The video ended, as much as anyone doesn't want to admit, they know who that 'he' is, everyone subconsciously glance turning to one direction, König being part of it glances down at Leopard to see his reaction.

Leopard's eyes stay on the ground, avoiding contact. His heart was all that he could hear, the creeping feeling crawls on his body like hands of his deceased teammates and other kids who're like him. 

Their twisted wail floods his ears, fingers clench his clothes, their coldness invades his body warmth, without anything that could warm him he shivers with chills.

Everyone has removed their point of interest from Leopard who began to drown in his own despair, he left the room quietly while the operators discussed if they're just going to sit and let it play out.

König was distracted watching people discuss, when he turns back Leopard was gone, he searches the room to no avail.

He walks out of the chattering room searching for the hallway, he luckily caught a glimpse of leopard turning around the corner.

...

Y/n wonder towards a flowing clean river he would come to calm his mind, jumping on the same stone that stood in the middle of the river. The water isn't usually aggressive, just a bit deep, only when it rains does the rock submerge under it.