Worth

Just an extra feature: König face becomes normal when he doesn't have his veil, and his tentacles appear only with the mask. Cuz I can't imagine him being a literal squid.

They took the bus to the nearest supermarket, it's Leopard's first time taking public transport. Oh and; he has no concept of currency; those don't exist for someone who is taught solely how to fight and kill, so is either König or Marigla.

Curious, Leopard looks out the window of building rapidly passing by; people doing their own thing on the street, the world in sunlight feels so strange to him.

Marigla felt at ease knowing there's still fragments of the same boy she cared for, his eyes filled with wonder. It saddens her knowing how detached y/n become from the world, it's unimaginable for her to think what environment he grew up.

...

Rather a supermarket two guys expect, Marigla brought them to a mall "um...this does looks like a supermarket" König stares

"Is a mall"

"I thought we're going to a supermarket" Leopard questions

"We are buying some clothes for my new child here" she grins.

The two soldiers shared a glance before they were dragged into the mall. The place not only sells but provides many entertainments stuff on different floors, heck there's even an ice-skating place and some archery for people to try out.

They first visit a clothes shop for men, is about time y/n get some regular clothes than military related clothes, and here comes the power of mother choosing clothes for their child, they often have sharp eyes what look suitable "y/n come here" waving him over rows of outfits.

y/n look at them confuse "do people usually wear like this?" he queries "yes my dear, now stand still while I measure your size"

"Are these necessary? "

"You aren't going to keep wearing the same clothes, are you?" To be fair Leopard owns like 3 clothes in total, that's not even his.

It was harder to find König's size with his stature but there were still some good-looking ones waiting for him "wait what? I don't really need any of them" König kindly rejects "consider a gift taking care of him, besides, you look like you could have some clothes store in your closet"

Both were quite overwhelmed by her sudden enthusiasm; she pushes König into the changing room with her choice of clothes

...

Results? Most of König's clothes either look ok or tight that show the carves of his muscles. Leopard on the other hand, he didn't try it on because of his current injury but those clothes will have a high chance of making him look thinner, essentially his clothe theme and what he's capable of doing are complete opposite.

(one of the clothes she bought)