Mornings

consider this my Valentine's gift xD? happy late Valentine's.

Warning: Smut

Sun arises shrouding its warmth around the cold forest as it enlightens the place. Inside the house; its light split into the gaps of the window shining in between two sleeping individuals.

Normally Leopard would've woken up by now from his daily routine, due to the event last night it seems he's sleeping longer than usual. König on the other hand wake up based on his habit in the military, he's still new to waking up from such a peaceful morning, because normally in Kortac; he wakes up either working his ass of straight away or a mission shove in his face.

He was careful not to make big movements to wake Leopard up, sleeping soundly beside him while slightly curled up. When Leopard turns his back little further away from König, he carefully tugs Leopard back to him, limiting his distance, and I mean skin to skin close.

The Austrian's hands rest on the hips of the other; secretly grinding his hips raunchily behind Leopard's butt. König finds is oddly addicting to have his dick shove into his lover from last night, to feel his warmth, the emotional connection and intimacy they share.

König snuggle from behind feeling his erection forming, Leopard responds with a light groan; shrinking his body but end up waking up due to König's hot breath constantly slapping his ears.

Leopard groggily glances at König concerned about his rapid breathing "are you ok? You're breathing quite fast for mornings" spoken with morning voice.

"I'm fine Schätzchen, but you have to help me"

"With what?" in respond to that, Leopard felt something poking a place that had suffers a lot of last night. He gives König a look of surprise "König, I don't think-"

"Yes, you can, and you will" König cuts, sounding determent "do you not want to?" He adds voice taint with dismay making y/n feel bad, he doesn't want to admit, but somewhere deep inside wants more of it, desiring the sensation he experienced last night.

"*gulp* I do..." Leopard looks away and mutters

A few minutes later...

such a warm and welcoming morning, start out hot and sweaty. What is usually heard at night now audible in the morning. The sheets were folded and wrinkled under a tight desperate grip. Bed squawks under a rapid yet lustful motion.

For morning König's pretty energetic, and more energy means more intense in their 'mating' Leopard's legs rest on the shoulder of König, and König hold to prevent them falling off while rutting his crotch into the other.

Sweat forming on his face as his stamina steadily drains, he would pull out majority of his length and slam right back in every now and then just to hear those little screeches, watching Leopard's body arch solely from him, along with the slight bulge whenever he thrust in indicating how deep he is.

"you're just driving my sanity Liebling" König says between his groans going into grater depths, his grips tighten with edging climax. Leopard on the other hand was gradually losing his sense to legs and crotch. "König...I can't feel my legs" he utters "then do you feel my dick, how deep is it you?" bending nearer to Leopard's face, his panting hot breath mix with Leopard's as his eyes digs into the other's shining orbs.

"Do you?" he ask again. Leopard answer with a shaky breath "I..mgh- do" looking away from König's intense gaze with his cheeks taint pink "gut, because that's all you need to feel" giving a particularly hard shove causing Leopard to squeeze his eyes shut; his body involuntary arch closer to König.