Chapter 18: His Questions

It has been nighttime, Aarav was playing inside Vikram's room.

"Brum brum.." he moves his car around and stops as it touches the feet of someone. He looks up and it was Vikram.

"Bhai.." he said

"Sona nahi hai tujhe?" Vikram asked

"Aapka hi toh wait kar raha tha.. Aaj aapke room mein sona hai aapke saath" He said

Vikram hits his forehead "aaj phir Poonam ko guest room mein sona padega" he thought.

Aarav gets up and jumps on his bed. Aarav glanced at him and said "bhai.. Sulao na"

"Haa aa raha hun" Vikram replies with a smile on his face. He moves to the bed and sat down on the bed.

Aarav kept his head on his lap while Vikram caressed his head. Vikram asked "tumne apni medicine li?"

"Dost ne di thi.. Bahut gandi hai.. Aapki tarah wo bhi Aaru ki baat nahi maanti" he complained

"Lekin wo zaroori hai na" Vikram explained

He made a face and closes his eyes. Within a few minutes, he falls asleep. Vikram places his head on the pillow and was about to move but Aarav had been holding his hand tightly. Vikram slowly removed his hand and got up from the bed.

Poonam walked inside and asked "kaha chale?"

Vikram turned and smiled "tumhare paas hi aa raha tha"

"Kyun?" she asked in a low tone

"What do you mean by kyun?? Aaj ye yahi so gaya ab tumhe phirse guest room mein sona padega" he said sadly.

"Ab isme tumhari galti hai na.. Ye dost hai meri Aaru" she imitated him.

Vikram glared at her "haan toh keh deta biwi ho? Tumhare saath saath mera bhi gala daba deta"

Poonam hits his arm lightly "aise nahi kehte hai.. Dost ban gayi hun na.. Bhabhi bhi ban jaungi" she replied and moved to the dressing table.

She removed her earrings and placed them inside. Vikram hugged her from behind and she rolled her eyes at him through the mirror. He kissed her neck and she said "Vikram.. Aaru hai room mei"

"Kab nahi hota hai? Waise bhi abhi soh raha hai uthega nahi" he replied

Poonam turned towards him and wrapped her arms across his neck "Acha.. toh fayda uthana chahte ho mera?"

"Haa.." he replied with a naughty smile on his face.

He kissed his cheek and then moved towards her lips. He kissed her and she responded back passionately.

Aarav keeps his hand to the side but didn't feel Vikram. He opens his eyes and rubs them a few times. He looks in front and sees Vikram Poonam kissing each other.

"Aap dono kya kar rahe ho?" he asked innocently.

They parted away hearing him, Poonam was so embarrassed. She shot a deadly glare at Vikram and walked out of the room.

Vikram turned to him and smiled fakely "Aaru.. tu..tu soya tha na?"

"Aap dost ke saath kya kar rahe they?" he asked

Vikram moved to him and said "kuch nahi.. Tum so jao"

"Lekin dost aapke room mein kyun thi?" Aarav questioned

"Uske bathroom ka tap kharab tha isliye aayi thi use karne ab so jao tum" Vikram said and makes him lay back on the bed.

Aarav again questioned him what they were doing but Vikram diverted the topic and finally, Aarav slept hugging him. Vikram had a sigh of relief "subah tak bhool jayega.."

Innocent Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें