Chapter 27: The Sacrifice

Everyone settled down for the post-wedding rituals. Kavya placed the big bowl in front of them and Aarav places his hand inside. He was enjoying playing in the milk water, as the rose petals and other stuff attracted him.

"Aaru beta haath bahar nikalo abhi aapke bhaiya aur bhabhi game khelenge" one of the relatives said

Aarav laughed "bhai aur bhabhi maa toh kabse akele games khelte rehte hai Aaru ke bina ab Aaru bhi khelga" he said

Poonam glared at Vikram, he made an innocent face. Kavya throws the ring inside and they began to search for it. Aarav also enjoyed playing with them, finally, he gets hold of the ring and gives it to Poonam.

She takes her hand out "mil gayi"

"Yaa.. bhabhi jeet gayi" Aarav shouted

"Tune cheating ki Aaru.. tune ring Poonam ke haath mein di" Vikram complained.

"Aaru ne kuch nahi kiya" he made an innocent face.

Poonam rolled her eyes at Vikram and said "Vikram.. Tum jeet bhi jaate toh bhi tumhe meri hi sunni padti"

"Daant padi bhai ko daant padi" he comments.

Vikram was about to hit him but Aarav run away from there. They greet the relatives and soon everyone leaves the house. Vikram looked around but couldn't find anyone, he moves to the kitchen and sees Poonam giving milk to Aarav.

"Bhabhi maa aaajse aap Aaru aur bhai ke saath hi rahogi na? Chintu ki tarah nahi jaogi ghar se" he asked

"Nahi jaungi.." she replied

"Ohho.. toh phir aap toh bhai ke saath unke room mein rahogi na?? Jaise wo gandi chachi aur chacha rehte hai" Aarav questioned

"Aise nahi kehte hai Aaru.."

"Aaru ko nahi pasand hai wo dono.. Aaj Aaru aapko bhai ka room dikhayega" he said with excitement. He keeps the glass in the sink and pulls her along with him.

Poonam recalls the day when he pushed her out of the room saying "ye mere bhai ka room hai aap jao yahan se"

Today he himself is taking her to the room, he brings her into the room and shows her around.

Vikram enters and Aarav made him sit on the bed beside Poonam "ab aap dono game khelo Aaru ko nini aa rahi hai" he said rubbing his eyes.

"Chalo tumhe sula toh dun main" Vikram said ruffling his hair. Aarav lays down on the bed in the center and VikNam exchanged glances with each other.

Poonam smears his head while Vikram goes to the other end. Aarav rolled his eyes towards them one by one "Aap dono upset kyun ho gaye?" he asked

"Kuch nahi tu soja.." Vikram replied and kissed his forehead. Aarav closed his eyes and soon drifted into sleep holding their hand tightly like a son hold of his parents.

Vikram notices the earrings in Poonam's ear. He lightly removed the dupatta from her head and touched her ear "ye earrings..."

"Finally tumne notice kiye" she said in a whispering tone.

He recalled the memory

Vikram had been working in the office, he looked at the time and it was 11 am but Aarav hadn't yet came to office "ye ladka hai kahan pe??" he calls him but Aarav does not pick up his call.

After about half an hour, Aarav comes to the office and moves to his desk. Vikram comes out of his chamber and asked professionally "Mr. Aarav Malhotra where were you??? Itna late office? Salary kaatunga main"

Innocent Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें