Chapter 20: Convincing Her

Vikram puts Aarav to sleep and caressed his head lightly. He waited for him to feel into a deep sleep so that he could move to Poonam's room to pacify her. He heard his snoring sounds, and he quietly got off the bed and moved toward the guest room.

He knocks on the door "Poonam.." he calls her name.

She doesn't open the door, he sighed in disappointment but keeps on knocking on the door.

Poonam gets annoyed and finally opens it. She glared at him "kya hai Vikram? kyu meri neend kharab kar rahe ho?"

"sorry.." he apologized.

She smiled fakely at him and was about to shut the door in his face but Vikram held the door. He gets into the room and Poonam stared at her "Vikram mujhe bahut kaam hai subah.. jao tum yahan se" she said angrily

"Poonam I am sorry uss waqt mujhe bahut fikar ho gayi thi Aaru ki.. isliye gusse mein tumhe kuch bhi kah gaya main" he tried to justify

"tumne mujhpe ilzam lagaya hai Vikram.. mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai jaao tum yahan se" she said and turned to other side.

Vikram tries to hold her hand but she jerked his hand "nahi jaana hai toh main hi jaati hun" she walked out of the room and moved to another room. Vikram sighed deeply, he sits down on the bed sadly.

It has been three days since Poonam had not spoken to him. Nitin came to him and said "beta aaj international delegates se meeting hai chale?"

Vikram thought of something "chachaji aaj aap sambhal lijiye main aaj Aaru aur Poonam ke saath rehna chahta hun"

"Thik hai beta.." Nitin said with a smile on his face and left the house.

Vikram moved to the kitchen and saw Aarav sitting on the slab beside Poonam who had been preparing his favourite breakfast.

"Jaldi jaldi.. Bahut bhook lagi hai Aaru ko" Aarav said impatiently

"Bas do minute Aaru tabtak aap apna milk finish karo" she said and forwarded the glass to him.

"Nahi phir tummy full ho jayega toh ye kaise jayega tummy pe?" he tried to give excuse

Poonam glared at him "sab pata hai tumhari nautanki mujhe.. Chup chap dudh peeyo" she ordered

Aarav made a face, Vikram entered and said "Aaru.."

Aarav looked at him and smiled "bhai aap office nahi gaye?"

Vikram ruffled his hair "nahi.. Aaj socha hum picnic pe chale?"

Aarav's eyes light up hearing his words "sachi??"

"Haa.. chalo apne games rakho" Vikram said softly

Aarav got off the slab and was about to leave but Poonam stops him "Aaru.. wapas aao"

He turned back at her and eyed her innocently. "Dudh khatam karo apna.."

"Lekin bhai ne kaha..." he tried to say but Poonam shot a deadly glare at him.

Aarav rolled his eyes towards Vikram, he quietly gave him the glass "peelo"

He held the glass and drank the milk finally. He rushed back to his room afterward to pack the things for the picnic.

Vikram eyed Poonam and said "taiyar ho jao.. Chalna hai na picnic ke liye"

"Mera mann nahi hai" she refuses and moves out of the kitchen.

Vikram sighed deeply. After a while, Aarav comes downstairs and hands Vikram a few things. "Lekin tumhari nayi dost nahi aa rahi hai hamare saath" Vikram whispers in his ears

Innocent Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें