Chapter 55: Exposed

The compounder took out the mini electric shock machine. Aarav sees it and a fear passed down his eyes. 

He remembered Poonam's words.. "Aaru agar aapke dost ke alawa koi bhi aapko aise pakde na.. Toh aap zorse aise kaatna" she showed him on the video.

Aarav bits Nitin's arm with his teeth and he winched in pain. Vikram was amazed seeing it and a smile appears on Poonam's face. Aarav runs away but the compounder catches him.

"Jo patient meri baat nahi mante hai pata hai na main kya karta hun?" he asked with a smirk.

Nitin heads to him, he turned him around and gave a hard push to him to which his head hits the coffee table. The blood began to ooze out and he winches in pain. Vikram feels the pain, he looks at Poonam and pleads her to let him go but she denied it. He closed his eyes as he couldn't see this happening in front of his eyes.

"Tum marte kyun nahi ho bhatije haan? Itni sakht jaan kaise hai tumhari?" Nitin questioned him.

Aarav cries immensely. He calls "Dost.. dost.."

"Chup ek dum.. Chup" Nitin screamed aloud. Aarav shivered and couldn't speak anything.

Kavya bends down his level and asked showing him the sketches which he had drawn out of his nightmares. "ye sketch? Aur kya kya yaad aaya hai tumhe haan?" she shouts on top of her lungs.

He denies "nahi pata.. Nahi pata" he was clueless of everything happening around him. 

"Bolo CD kahan hai Aarav" Nitin yelled at him, Aarav shivers hearing him. He gets a few blur glimpse of same happening the past.

Their words were echoing his ears. Steven and the compounder grabbed his arm tightly. The doctor placed the round eclectic to his head and pressed the button. He screamed in pain, Vikram held Poonam's arm tightly.

He couldn't hold it anymore, he got up but stopped when he heard "bhai..."

"Doctor ruko.." Nitin stopped the doctor. Aarav was in his semi-consciousness state now. Nitin tapped his cheek "Aaru.. CD kahan hai haan??"

"Pucho isse Nitin.. Isne abhi bhai kahan sab yaad aa gaya ise toh hum jail mein samjhe tum" she spoke out of fear.

"Janta hun Kavya.. Ache se janta hun" Nitin screamed at her.

"Mujhpe mat chilao.. Kabse kah rahi hun ek baar mein kissa khatam kardo iska lekin tumhe toh manni hi nahi hai meri baat" she argued with him.

"Doctor dekh kya rahe ho do ise shock" he shouted.

Mehra looked at him for a moment. He remembered the conversation he had with Poonam yesterday. 

Dr. Mehta reached his home, he was shocked to find Poonam sitting on the couch with his wife and son.

"lijiye aa gaye mehtaji! Aapka ka hi intezar kar rahi thi yeh aap baat kijiye main chai laati hun" his wife said and moved to the kitchen.

Mehta looked at his son and said "beta andar jaake khelo"

The 10 years old quickly went into his room. Poonam got up from the couch, she walked to him and he began to sweat heavily. She smiled "don't worry tumhari wife ko abtak bataya nahi hai tumhare karnamo ke baare mein"

"aap yahan kaise pahuchi?" he asked her

"Muskil nahi hai doctor sahab aapke baare mei pata karna.. Aapki patni aapko bhagwaan manti hai kyuki use lagta hai aap dusron ko naya jeevan dete hai lekin afsoos aisa hai nahi! Aap toh paison ke laalchi.. Ek bhai ko tadpate hai usey apne bhai se milne se rokte hai. Aur najyas fayda uthate hai apni degree ka" she confronted him

Innocent Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें