Chapter 33: Her Success

Two Year Later

Mumbai

At the lavish hall, guests were arriving and the event had been captured by the media. At the entrance of the board, it was written "Entrepreneur Awards 2023" It is India's one of best award functions organized in the corporate world. Many industrialists around India attends it, Shruti was hosting the show tonight and she was nervous.

She walked backstage and shouted "Poonam..."

Poonam turns to her with a smile on her face "Shruti.."

Shruti eyed her with anxiousness all over her face. Poonam was smart enough to understand the reason for it as they are best friends for years. "Itna kyun nervous ho rahi hai? Cue honge na tujhe guide karne ke liye"

"Janti hun honge par phir bhi yaar.." she said.

Poonam slaps her arm lightly "relax tu best hi karegi"

Shruti smiled, Poonam thought about something. Shruti said "Vikram nahi aayega iss baar unhe nominatee nahi kiya gaya hai"

Poonam smiled at her "yeh toh bahut hi achi baat hai he isn't here.. warna kamkha mera mood kharab ho jaata" she said but wondered why he wasn't nominated as his company is one of the tops in Delhi.

Shruti glared at her and showed her the list of nominations. Poonam was surprised at this as in the past consecutively three years he had won the award but again this year he wasn't nominated. 

"Yahi hota hai Poonam.. Jab ghar ki lakshmi ko hi ghar se nikal diya toh downfall toh tay tha hi uska" Shruti said angrily.

Poonam glanced at her "He deserves it!" 

Her manager called her and Poonam leaves from there. She came to attend the function with the hope of meeting Vikram but he isn't attending it. She takes her place and the function starts.

Shruti comes to the stage along with another host and they began the function. "And the Entrepreneur of the Year award goes to Miss Poonam Shergill" the chief announces.

A smile appears on Poonam's face, her staff cheers for her and she walks to the stage. She takes the award from the chief and looks at Shruti who claps for her and her eyes reflecting how proud she is.

Poonam takes the mike and glances at the award. She smiles to herself "aksar log puchte hai mujhse maine apni company ka naam sirf AV kyun rakha?... aur mere paas jawab nahi hota tha.. Par aaj mere paas jawab hai! Ye unn do jano ke naam hai jo mere dil ke bahut qareeb hai.. ek jiska dil bahut hi masoom hai" she said with a wide smile on her face remembering the beautiful cute memories she had with Aarav "aur dusra jiska dil pyaar karna toh janta hai lekin bharosa karna nahi" she said recalling the bitter moments with Vikram. 

"Unse bichhadne ke baad mujhe kuch karne ki himmat mili maine unhe apni kamzori nahi takaat banaya aur jiska inaam mujhe aaj mila.." she showed the trophy.

"naam janna chahte hai?" she asked

The crowd shouted "yes..."

"maybe next year" she laughed a bit "and now Ye award meri puri team ke liye hai jinhone mere saath mehnat ki aur AV ko top pe pahuchaya.. " she said looking at the team.

They cheered for her and Poonam gets off the stage. Shruti hugs her from behind and Poonam smiles at her "It's my biggest achievement."

"Haan janti hun meri Poonam bahut strong hai.. Lekin aaj tune expect kiya tha na doh saal baad VIkram se milegi" she said

Poonam turned to her and said "sach kahu toh haan main expect kar rahi thi aaj use dekhe ke liye use ye batane ke liye dekho aaj main tumse zyada successful hun! Ye award jo kabhi use mila karta tha aaj mera hai.." 

Innocent Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें