Chapter 7: Wedding

Pune

Poonam came to the office to submit the report, she was surprised to find Vikram in his chamber. He was sitting with a few clients and discussing important aspects.

She turned to leave but the manager stopped her "mam.. Sir ka wait kar lijiye"

"Mujhe aur bhi imporant kaam hai" she said unbothered about his presence and walked out of the office.

She moves straight to the bus stand, within a few minutes the bus arrives and she gets in. the bus was full, she held the bar and the bus moves. The conductor came and gave her the ticket as she is a regular passenger.

"Inn saab ka bhi de dun?" he asked.

Poonam raised her eyebrow "kiska?" she asked.

He looked behind her and Poonam turned. It was Vikram, she glared at him and denied "ye mere saath nahi hai"

She paid for her ticket and walks ahead. Vikram follows her and said "Poonam baat toh suno"

"Vikram mujhe nahi sunna hai kuch.." she denied listening to him and warned him this is a public place and not to create any scene.

The bus halts and Poonam falls on him. She places her hand on his chest and looked up at him. She steps back and gets off the bus as if it was her stop. Vikram also steps down and walks behind her.

He runs and stops in front of her "sorry..." he apologized

She crossed her arms across her chest and glared at him "do you really love me Vikram?" she asked straightly.

"Of course I do.." he said.

"Isliye mujhe baar baar hurt karte ho tum.. Lekin ab I can't take it.. Let's break up" she said.

Vikram was shocked hearing her words "What??" he said in disbelief.

"Haa.. tum mere saath hote ho par phone aate hi tum wapas laute jaate ho.. Delhi rehte ho to main hi tumhe phone karti hun.. Ek baar bhi tumne mujhe khudse phone kiya hai?" She confronted him.

Vikram takes a deep breath, he saw her neighbours looking at them. He said "andar chalte baat kare?"

"Nahi... ye log mujhse sawal karte hai ek CEO ek mamuli intern se kaise shaadi karega?? Toh aaj tum mujhe jawab doge Vikram.. Tum mujhse pyaar karte ho ya main bas time pass hun tumhare liye" she retorted.

"Time pass? Tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho? Shaadi na karne ki ek wajah hai meri..." he said.

"Bacha hai tumhara koi? Are you divorced? Biwi hai?" she questioned and Vikram sighed in disappointment

"Aisa kuch nahi hai Poonam! Tum meri life mein pehli ladki ho.. Jisse maine pyar kiya aur hamesha karta rahunga.." he held her hand and assured her he won't ever leave her.

"Janti hun par Vikram mujhe tumhare saath rehna hai.. Har ek din bitana hai mahine mein ek baar milna.. Ab aur nahi hoga" she said with tears brimming down her eyes.

Vikram exhales, she said "agar tumhe jaana hai toh mujhe saath leke jaana hoga apni patni banake warna agli baar tum jab Pune aaoge hamare beech koi rishta nahi hoga"

She frees her grip on him and walked away into the building with tears in her eyes. She entered the flat and closed the door.

Shruti turned off the television and came to her. She kept her hand on her shoulder and Poonam hugged her tightly. Shruti consoles her and said "maine kaha tha mat kar uspe itna bharosa..."

"Lekin maine uski ankhon mein apne liye bahut pyaar dekha tha Shruti.." she confessed.

"Jab wo tujhse shaadi na karne ki wajah nahi bata raha toh kya hi umeed kar sakti hai tu usse? Bhool jaa use aur aage badh" Shruti convinces her.

Innocent Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें