TW: Drugging) Are you this Maria?

Pedro, deciding to see what was so important to José that he would keep giving all the work to Pedro decided to visit this lady who José mentioned in his journal

Pedro, deciding to see what was so important to José that he would keep giving all the work to Pedro decided to visit this lady who José mentioned in his journal. He met Maria and well he fell smitten for how pretty she was. Maria, not knowing his true name let him in on good hospitality. Pedro decided to go by the name Torez that José referred to him in his journal let her out on the truth. Maria didn't believe him at first but after he showed the wanted Posters, the news and pictures of his crimes Maria learned the truth and was beyond devastated. Pedro or Torez silently put a drug in her drink and knocked her out. That was how Fernando was conceived. Now when she woke up Pedro held her at gunpoint and bragged about what he did to her. He then made a proposition for her. She can give him the child when they are born and she live or she refuses and die. She will get paid for the Medical stuff and clothes by him. Maria agreed to the first term but ehrn she was close She got the money, hitched hiked a van to the border and escaped in America where she gave birth. She now very grateful her father knew broken English.