Spidersona

Due to me loving Spiderman and a mix of horror and animal fusions Behold my Spider Sona, Kathy Parkin, or WEREBUG

A innocent child who was kidnapped at 3 years old with her siblings were experimented on. She was the most successful and always did everything she can for her two siblings which were babies. A kind scientist always tried to be nice to her but he couldn't do much. When she was 9 and the siblings were 6. A spider came in as they were injecting her with chemicals and bit her on the hand. It didn't effect her at first but soon and slowly due to abuse, pain and torture and chemicals her body turned into a monster. At the age of 12 she was being abused but when they laid a hand on the uncle she charged at the scientist and went on a rampage, devouring everyone even her siblings and uncle. She was horrified and immediately went into hiding, surprising herself when she ate the humans flesh and was temporarily turned into a human. She was in hiding and was attacked if seen in view by humans  when she saw a few thugs attack someone and helped the person, turning into the monster form. Instead of running away the couple were so thankful they treated her with kindness and gave her a home with them. Touched she soon was adopted by them, deciding to protect new York from mutants, villians and people in evil companies. 

She is currently 14, middle schooler and a very nice child of May Parkin and Bane Parkin. Her powers are organic webs, four arms, typical Spiderman powers but can communicate telepathically with spiders and can shoot venom which burns from her fangs. She can also turn human by drinking humans blood. Her adoptive father owns a blood drive and often gives her blood in secret. She also can't see too well and has color blindness. She still feels guilty for her actions and is on earth 43002. She more quiet and is almost always in a corner and in more human form in her spider costume.