Dansu full body

Kokushibo son after he was turned into a demon

Kokushibo son after he was turned into a demon. He this was a bit before Yoriichi died so after it was learned he was turned into a demon and basically brought dishonor to the Tsugikuni clan, his wife and children went under heavy scrutiny. The children was taken from their mother, Ayano who will be Kokushibo wife. In my au demons and humans can have children together and so because she was heartbroken by having her children taken from her she was sent to her family and was immediately arranged a marriage to try to restore honor to her clan. Heartbroken, bitter and angry she got drunk and wondered near a lake, cursing at Buddha and the gods. Unfortunately Kokushibo remembered her and well...let's just say it was a long night. From that union Danau was conceived. When it was learned she was pregnant with another man baby she was disowned and because their parents don't want her dead they basically told her to leave and never return. She traveled far, cold, pregnant and sore she was close about to give birth when a kind women named Sanki saw her and taking sympathy and mercy on her invited her in her home as a another hand to help. Sanki lived with a cruel man Kyoga. When Ayano gave birth to Dansu, Kyoga was disgusted by the male gray skin and 5 eyes and tried to take him away but Ayano stopped him and threatened him that if she lays a hand on her son he will die. She was almost kicked out but Sanki gave her money and Ayano was able to buy herself a house. It had no windows and she worked day and night to raise her son. Now when Dansu was about 3 Sanki and Kyoga had a son named Genki. He was odd as Dansu, Both had fangs, both had odd appetites and  oddity but they were close like brothers. Sanki and Kyoga would have about the total of 6 more kids. When Dansu was 13 and Genki was 9 his mother was turned into a demon and went on a rampage on thw whole village slaughtering half of it and almost slaughtered Genki who couldn't see correctly thought it was something else. Dansu grabbed tanto and killed her and basically what Sanemi did to his mother. It was still dark when Genki and the villigars came out and saw the monsters outside. Genki thought that Dansu did that slaughter due to his mother Unknownly shrinking to Dansu size and looking just like Dansu and the villigars learned of his 5 eyes. Dansu almost burned in the sun but his mother immediately put a clothing on him. She was able to convince the villigars to not punish him but they held him in a cell for the day held them both but before they left Genki in a fit of rage called Dansu a monster and murderer. Ayano overheard that they were gonna sell Dansu and to save him she escaped with him in the winter night but the villigars caught on and sent Samurai on horse to capture them and kill them. Not knowing if this would truly kill her son she kept running and running until she saw a cliff, apologizing for not giving Dansu the comfortable home he deserves she threw him over the cliff below but the samurai came behind her and stabbed her fatality and pushed her off. 

I will tell the story to those who want to know 

His BDA is bone manipulation he can basically turn his bones into dangerous objects and armor. It is also a lot more durable than normal demon bones. You need to slice through the bones to get to his neck. He has a full form too