005

i'm starting to realize for this book i shoulda put dates... so i will start. but for rn this chapter is two weeks later.

 but for rn this chapter is two weeks later

February 11th

KIARA TRIPLETT

"you wanna go to a kick back wit me later?" india asked me putting on her lip gloss. "nah i got sum to do after school" i mumbled.

"kiara this is the third time in a whole month you've turned down a party or kickback i want my fun bestie back" india pouted.

"i'm sorry, i jus ain't been feelin the best and i actually have something important to do" i explained switching the books out in my locker.

"what is it then" she eyed me. "a school event for kari, and i wish you would stop lookin at me like that" i mugged her.

"since when you go to school events for kari" she crossed her arms. "does that matter? she has a robotics presentation and i'm going to support because she wants me too" i told her truthfully.

"that's only like two hours" she reasoned. "wassup ya" kai walked up to up with jay and i closed my locker back. "hey baeee" india leaned up kissed jays jaw as i put the lock back on securing it.

"hey" i smiled at the two and jay sent me a head nod. "i'm not gone lie lil sis i'm liking this style wayyy more you should stick to it" kai noddded at my outfit.

 "i'm not gone lie lil sis i'm liking this style wayyy more you should stick to it" kai noddded at my outfit

i playfully rolled my eyes. "it's only cause i'm not showin skin" i shoved him and he laugh. "ding! ding! ding! we got a winner" he snickered making me smack my teeth.

i zipped my back pack up. "are you going to kari's robotics thing with me today" i asked him while india and jay talked amongst themselves.

it seemed liked india was doin most of the talking but what they do is none of my business and india has made sure to remind me that every chance she gets.

"that's today? what time" he said scratching his arm. "it's at three but it shouldn't go past five" i told him hoping that was true cause i had something to do after that too.