010

march 2nd

march 2nd

JUSTIN REYES

jay layed in his bed asleep before notti came in looking at him sleep. "stupid bitch" he mumbled before tapping his arm to wake him up.

he didn't wake up so notti tapped even harder making him stir slowly getting up. notti hated when he had to wake up jay for anything because hated being woke and he would always take it out on that person.

"notti bro what the fuck" jay said aggravated. sleep had to be his favorite thing to do apart from rapping.

"bro do not be mad that i woke you up" notti had to add before explaining why because he wasn't trying to get cussed out. "what what" jay said twice urging him to hurry up.

"india at the door and she not leaving until you wake up and let her in. i told her you was sleep i even closed the door and she keep knocking, if ma hear her you gone be in trouble so you might as well get the fuck up and see what she want" notti pointed toward the door of his room to tell him to go out there.

jay smacked his teeth blinking a few more times trying to partially wake up for what ever india wanted. "aight bro" he mumbled rubbing his nose.

"you want me to let her in?" notti asked jay and he nodded slightly making notti walk out his room while jay went to the bathroom brushing his teeth and washing his face to wake him up.

once he was done he walked in seeing india sitting on his bed on her phone with one leg crossed over the other. she looked up hearing him come in in the room and a smile took over her face.

"hey bae" she greeted him softly. "wassup" he muttered getting back in his bed grabbing his phone. "i came over here to talk" she informed him making him nod barely paying attention.

at this point he didn't even know why he was in a relationship with india anymore because he didn't want her. he just knew it wouldn't bring any suspicion about who he really wanted because he couldn't have her.

he hated that india had to be a distraction because no one deserved that especially since she was actually attracted to him and liked him but their personalites just didn't clash.

he felt like deep down india was a good person, just not for him. he was just stringing her along now.

"i'm pregnant" india smiled and he just looked at her as she waited for a reaction out of him.

"india" he licked his lips looking back at his phone. "first of all we ain't even had sex before...second we only been together a month and a half fuck you want a baby from me for anyway?" he asked making her smile falter.

"you could at least acted suprised or happy" she mumbled slumping her shoulders. "why would i act suprised knowing i didn't even fuck you, you would just be saying you cheated. is that what you wanted cause i'll actually hate you for waking me up to play in my face" he told her truthfully.