013

march 13th

march 13th

JUSTIN REYES

"yo" dd walked in my room eating fries
from mcdonald's. "hm" i replied not taking my eyes off the my phone.

"i um-" he paused and i looked up watching him look back out my room before coming all the way in closing my door.

"i ain't wanna say shit last night but," he walked closer "you got sum goin on wit ki? like you like her or sum?" he asked making me squint my eyes showing no sign of emotions.

"do you?" i flipped the question wanting to know. dd had told me they was close a month ago but i didn't know he meant they was that close to where they be facetiming and chillin outside of school.

"nah she gang ion even see her like that" he shook his head and i could tell he was being honest making me nod slowly.

"but you," he pointed at me "it jus don't make sense how you be talking bout you can't stand her and she just kai lil sister and then you got her all that expensive as shit" he called me out.

"you got her a new phone" i shrugged "okay that shit was like a band and she my bestfriend. i know all dat shit you got was way more out and you helped put in on dat expensive ass car. ion even got a car" dd frowned.

"nigga you never said you wanted a car and with kiara it was different because two other people put in too. wit you it would just be me. sorry if i made you feel some type of way ian mean no harm" i apologized.

"no that's not the point, i'm not mad about you getting her a car and not me. ion like driving anyways she can be my chauffeur i'm jus sayin you don't do dat for people you swear you hate so much, you feel me?" he asked.

i huffed rolling my eyes going back on my phone.

"i feel you" i nodded liking india's instagram post. she so pretty but i can't stand her personality.

wh0s.india

liked by callme

liked by callme.keese and 3491 others
wh0s.india i'm better😘

view all comments
______