008

february 15th

february 15th

KIARA TRIPLETT

"okay so imma walk in and then you grab my back pack and the rest come naturally" kiara explained to the kids in her class again.

"what is this for again" micha asked her. "black history month duh" kiara rolled her eyes. "oh okay" micha nodded.

"record london" kiara handed london the phone and london happily grabbed the phone counting down.

once the sound started kiara, micha, jason, and wesley all did what was rehearsed making the perfect tiktok.

kiara grabbed the phone smiling watching it before saving it and putting it on her instagram story.

--------------------

theyluvKT's story!

bhm✊🏾

story replies

wh0s.india u lazy asl bruh😂

justt.kari finna do ts😭😭

ddosama gng where u get that hoodie frm i want one

---
-----------------

"okay can y'all actually pay attention now " ms miller laughed. she was kiaras favorite teacher. she was dark skinned and stood at the height 5'8.

she always kept up with her hair and she wore half framed glasses. she currently had braces and she was very small.

everyone loved her because she was very lenient with her work, she was able to communicate with her students well and she was never yelling.

she actually had a really soft voice.

"okay yall i really got a bad headache today, so do y'all bellwork and turn it in and jus chill out. try to keep it down please." ms miller rubbed her head.