014

the whole chapter a trigger warning tbh but i'll add a lil warning sign

march 13th continued

KIARA TRIPLETT

"look kai before you-no fuck that bro! what the fuck he doin fucking you?!" he said making kiara tilt her head to the side blocking her room door so he couldn't get out like he was trying to.

her eyes widened realizing he thought jay initiated what they had going on. "no kai listen before you- i'ma kill this nigga bro, you just turned seventeen yall fucked while you was sixteen?!" he looked at kiara cutting her off once again.

"kairo!" she snapped "listen i know you mad about this and i would be too but you gotta listen when i tell you it was all my fault" kiara sighed talking the blame.

though every time they had sex he started it, the one time they conceived the baby it was on her. and it would've never started anything if she didn't start it that one time.

all it took was one time.

"what?" he said calming down. "i know you wanna kick my ass but i ask that you please wait til i drop my baby" she said making him smile a little

she couldn't even be serious in serious situations.

"kiara if you don't want me to actually kill this nigga you better explain now" he gritted fixing his face.

she sat back down on her bed folding her hands into her lap looking down. "on christmas eve when you first started messing with nyema, kari and daddy went to go see the lights and you were at nyema house so i was home by myself." she sighed.

kai had to calm himself down so he could actually hear what she was saying but he couldn't stop thinking how did he let this happen?

this whole time he was complaining to his bestfriend about how she was acting grown but she would never play with her life and he knew the whole time.

the truth was he figured it out last night that they had something going on which was what pushed him to go into her room and talk to her about it wanting the honest truth but that's when he saw the prenatal pills and his mind went racing with all types of scenarios.

"me and markeese broke up that night because he was cheating on me with so many girls i couldn't count on my hands and fingers" she explained making him clench his jaw.

she had never came clean to him about why they had broken up because she knew he was liable to do something irrational, the exact same predicament they were in at this very moment.

"jay came by and he was looking for you i swear he was looking for you" kiara swore trying to take all the possible blame for jay. she didn't want him and her brother to get into it bad because one she had grew to really like him, two they were bestfriends, three she was her baby's father.