007

February 14th

February 14th

KIARA TRIPLETT

"are you sure you don't want me to stay home, daddy work till eleven tonight" kari offered and i shook my head.

"you have a test kari go to school" i groaned. "what's wrong wit her" kai walked in my room wearing a red and black vlone hoodie with black amiri jeans and red and black thunder fours.

"she don't feel good so she staying home" kari told him and he furrowed his eyebrows walking over to feel my forehead. "what's wrong? you want me to tell dad-NO!" me and kari cut him off.

"don't tell dad" i shook my head. "aight, you need sum when we come back?" he asked looking startled.

"pickles and koolaid" i muttered. "you making koolaid pickles? you told me them shits was nasty" kai said offended. "well nigga i want some now" i glared at him.

"fine. crybaby ass" kai mumbled "kari imma be in the car you got three minutes or im leavin" kai said walking out.

"fit check" i sat up and looked at her. she had on a white croptop with a cropped jean jacket and chrome hearts jeans and a pandora necklace and a bunch of bracelets.

i nodded. "cool cool" i fist bumped her. "you sure you gone be okay" she checked one more time and i stood up nodding.

"happy valentine's day" she told me. "happy valentine's day pookie" i smiled watching her leave.

after they were gone a few minutes i decided to clean my room. it wasn't really messy but i wanted to reorganize and clear it up a bit more.

once i did that my ass was tired as hell so i layed down and put on my block on so i could rewatch that but i ended up falling asleep.

•••

"who ever this is please stop blowin my phone up i'm sleep" i muttered into my phone barely awake. "kiara" jay said in the phone and i opened my eyes

"what. why is you callin my phone dick head" i yawned sitting up. "where you at bruh" he said.

"i'm not at school ion feel good" i told him truthfully rubbing my eyes. "so you at home?" he clarified and i nodded then forgot he couldn't see me and told him yes.

"aight" and he hung up in my face. "rude lil bitch" i mumbled getting up. i got clothes and took a shower putting on aveeno lotion and eczema cream on my inner arms seeing i was breaking out.

i put on a cropped wife beater with grey tights and a light blue bape hoodie with university fours.

i took my bonnet off brushing through the pink and black quick weave i did for valentine's day. i put lip gloss on and sprayed perfum grabbing my house keys and phone getting ready to leave.