THREE

- Chapter Three -
"Sebastian Hargreaves."

A/N: quite a long chapter!! mainly just a recap

THE SECRET GATE THAT SEBASTIAN MADE HAD BEEN REMOVED. Unfortunately, he found out the hard way; after having been shoved out of the house by Isaac, he cursed the redhead with the power of all 4 founders before rushing away from the window that exposed him to the tall man in the kitchen, brunette and seemingly throwing nuts into the air and catching them in his mouth.

Sebastian rolled his eyes as he walked away, wand still gripped in his hand for protection as he sought out the piece of gate that stood opposite Elladora's bedroom that had now turned to Isaac's.

It took him quite a while more than he would've liked since walking past the usually bare gardens, his attention was stolen by all of the colourful flowers that had replaced them. Roses, tulips, crocuses, bluebells, baby's breath...all blooming with splendour in the blazing rays of the golden sun.

Purple, red, pink, orange, yellow, blue, every single colour of the rainbow planted there. Sebastian's breath heaved a little as he strut past them, trying to reach the gate.

Avoiding another run in would make his day 5 times better.

That was a lie. Surely nothing could make his day better. Isaac had told him his sister was dead, that he was 20 years in the future and had no idea, the house had been abandoned for a decade and there was a grave in the forest. Sebastian didn't believe him, he didn't want to believe him; he wanted hard, solid proof that Elladora was no longer living.

Which he probably won't find because there was no chance that Elladora Hargreeves had died at 17 years old, there was no chance that she even lived to be 17 because Elladora was 11 years old, she spent every day poring over books in their library. She was not dead.

Sebastian had just simply apparated to the wrong house. That was all. No matter how much it looked like his old one, no matter the memories that it brought back to him. This wasn't his house.

That was perfectly exemplified and proven as Sebastian reached the gate that sat opposite Isaac's bedroom, the window looking down at the very piece of metal that they used to escape from.

Looking up to check that he was in the right spot, he spotted the red hair of Isaac Allen retreating away from the window.

Such a freak, Sebastian thought as he pulled his wand out once more and waved it in front of the metal.

The metal bars did not melt into a door for him that he could use to exit the house into the forest. That settled it then, this wasn't Sebastian's house, he had stumbled upon a strangers mansion and that nefarious little Isaac had lied to Sebastian.

How funny would he find it if Sebastian killed all of his siblings?

Speaking of the millions of babies that Isaac's mother seemed to have produced, a childish giggle echoed out from the forest. A forest so familiar that it almost tricked Sebastian back into believing that this was this house.