ELEVEN

- Chapter Eleven -
"Look after them this year, won't you?"

- Chapter Eleven -"Look after them this year, won't you?"

"IM SO EXCITED."

"It's 10:30 in the morning. Stop yelling."

"10:30 is a perfectly respectable time."

"News flash, Gabby, no one asked."

"Shut the fuck up, Rosa."

"Language, Owen!"

The Allen family were always a sight to behold on the 1st September, parading through King's Cross Platform in a clump that someone would have to bulldoze through if they wanted to separate them. Hands clamped upon wrists, eldest siblings taking the sides so that no one goes missing, Chrissy riding on the suitcase carrier so she didn't have to walk, her bright blonde hair making her easy to pinpoint if one of the siblings got swept away with the crowd.

There was always Isaac and Gabby who could be sought after too, the two siblings who had inherited their mother's burning red hair. Gabby's hair fell down her shoulders in a natural sheet of silk, a variety of flowers weaved into her hair every day. Isaac's was just short, but very very red, the rest of the siblings had taken after their father and had light brown hair.

Rosa had taken it upon herself to dye it blonde in the summer - Isaac thought it looked better brown, but he would never say. Elijah and Elena had lighter hair than the rest of them, still coming out of their blonde childhood. But Gabby, Isaac and their mother were the standouts.

"Oh my god!" Rosa grinned, grabbing onto Gabby's arm. Gabby flinched at the hard grasp, wrinkling up her nose a little. "Look, Gabby, it's your boyfriend!"

Rosa jabbed an obnoxious finger towards a group of people coming from the opposite direction, but going towards the same wall they all had to run through. Coming from the direction was the Weasley family, with Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. Harry looked positively miserable - walking with his head down as people passed him and giggled at his expense.

"Keep your voice down," Gabby glared at Rosa and hit her sisters hand away from pointing towards Ron Weasley.

"Ginger on Ginger action." Owen mentioned, raising his eyebrows and Gabby turned around to punch him in the arm. Owen avoided her and grinned, laughing softly. "Relax, Gabs."

"God, doesn't Potter look positively miserable?" Rosa eyed Harry Potter as the boy adjusted the bag he had slung over his back, glancing to Hermione Granger after she had mentioned something to him.

"Have a little sympathy." Daniel scolded Rosa softly. Rosa shook her head and turned away as the family all exchanged glances with one another. "You don't have to believe him. But let's not give him a hard time."