SIX

- Chapter Six -
"This boy is dead."

HOW ARE YOU-"

HOW ARE YOU-"

"Sirius, I can explain."

"What's happening?"

"Harry, not now."

"What the fuck?"

"It is neither good or bad to see you again." Sebastian decided not to keep his silence as the three inhabitants of Grimmauld Place it seemed conversed in the corner chaotically. Sirius looked comically mind blown, Remus was boiling with stress and the poor child with them was heavily clueless as Sebastian spoke to them all. "Now, I really must get going."

"Don't go anywhere." Remus demanded, pausing in his efforts to calm Sirius down of whatever panic he had started to go through at the sight of Sebastian. Said boy just slumped against the door out into the hallway that Molly had locked and blew a strand of hair away from his forehead. "No one go anywhere until we sort this out!"

"Remus, I don't understand what's going on." The boy by the sides of the two grown men in the corner mentioned for about the hundredth time, making Sebastian roll his eyes and raise his eyebrows at the young man's confused glances that he cast towards him.

"Harry, just..." Remus sighed impatiently, doing nothing for just a moment to supposedly collect his bearings and figure out a plan for whatever he was going to. But then he ushered 'Harry' over to his side and placed a hand on his shoulder, gesturing out to Sebastian. "Harry, this is a new acquaintance, Sebastian. Sebastian...this is Harry Potter."

For the first time since Sebastian had been in the room alone, searching through all of the cabinets for any riches or interesting artefacts, there was a palpable silence around them. Sirius still had his eyes locked onto Sebastian, questions and inquisitiveness swimming around inside but he offered the gift of quiet as Remus pat Harry on the shoulder.

The young boy, Harry, adjusted his position slightly once he had been introduced, straightening his shoulders which did nothing to disguise his nerves in front of Sebastian.

Although Remus smiled lightly with a slight knowing look in his eyes, Sebastian looked in between all three of the people in the room with him and raised his eyebrows; he pulled his mouth into a thin line and shrugged his shoulders.

"Am I supposed to know who this nerdy little scrawny kid is?"

"Let's not talk about my godson that way," Sirius spoke, weak and feeble, but he spoke nonetheless and Sebastian became even more surprised if it was possible as he looked at Harry with a new interest.

The boy looked like he was torn in between being offended at the insult or relieved at the fact that Sebastian didn't know who he was.

"Godson." Sebastian repeated, almost purring it off of his tongue with his eyes narrowing slightly. Remus sighed again, still impatient and still heavily annoyed with Sebastian's presence. "Wow. Anyway, kid, I have no idea who you are."