Chapter One: Rebel yell!

The music was loud. Very loud.
We jumped up and down, head banging our heads to the drums and guitars playing loudly. The sweaty bodies of thousands of people sang the lyrics loud and proudly to the yelling voice of the rockstar on stage. My ears were ringing and my body was hot and sweaty, I screamed along with the crowd as that gorgeous bleached blonde rockstar named Billy Idol sang "Rebel Yell." He stood under the bright shining lights on the stage as he sang out loud to the crowd playing his guitar so smoothly, the face expressions he made, his sweaty body dancing to his own music and the way his body and hips moved to the music, he was beautiful. He sang into the mic at the crowd; "IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR SHE CRIED-" the crowd screamed along with him; "MORE MORE MORE MORE!!" As the song neared it's end I decided to go look for my friends before the next song started, we had got front row tickets so we could have a better experience seeing Billy. The crowd was cheering as Billy Idol started to play "Flesh of Fantasy." I looked over and saw my friends Stacey and Lexi dancing with a group of guys, I started to make my way towards them as I felt a guy grab me by the waist as I had tried to slide past him. "Hey baby what you doing rubbing all up on me like that hm?" I tried to move away but his grip on my waist tightened, he pushed his hips against me. "Come on dance with me darling," I tried pushing him away. "Get the hell off me you creep!" He started to kiss at my neck grinding harder against my body, I suddenly felt his teeth bite down on my skin. I let out a scream in pain when all the sudden everything stopped, the music, the cheering crowd, and the drums and guitars. "Hey!" I turned my head to the voice that screamed that, it was Billy Idol. "Get your fucking hands off her!" He set his electric guitar gently down on the stage and jumped down. He walked through the crowd towards me and the stranger, the crowd parted away as he made his way to us. "Listen buddy I don't know who you think you are but you don't start assaulting young women at my concert!" He got up close to his face, "leave now or you're gonna be picking up your teeth off the floor." He turned and went to walk away, "well maybe if she wasn't dressed like a filthy slut" Billy stopped and I saw him glance at me and clench his jaw, all the sudden he turned around and his spiked glove connected with the guys face. I heard a loud crack as the crowd gasped and the guy fell to the ground, Billy relaxed his fists and grinned at the guy who was on the ground groaning in pain. Billy had broken his nose and it was bleeding everywhere. I looked down at his fists, the shining spikes on his glove were covered in bright red blood. He turned and looked at me, Stacey and Lexi were by my side now, they must've come to me once Billy stopped the concert. He got closer to me and placed his bloody gloved hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay love?" I just stood there and nodded slowly completely shocked by all that just happened, Billy leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear. "Meet me backstage," he winked at me and went back to the stage and picked his guitar up, "sorry about that folks back to it and will someone get that asshole off the ground and drive him to a hospital?" He shook his head and smiled as he started the concert back up. Stacey and Lexi were both freaking out and asking me questions and if I was alright. I wasn't paying attention though, I just stood there watching and admiring the blonde haired rocker that just saved me from getting sexually assaulted, and now he wanted me to meet him back stage, for what I wondered. I ignored it and brought my focus back to the song as Billy Idol neared the ending of the song; "FLESH, FLESH FOR FANTASY!!"