Chapter Two: Back Stage

As the concert ended Stacey and Lexi were jumping up and down in excitement as we started to leave, "um hey I'll catch up, I need to use the bathroom and I'm gonna go get something to drink." They nodded and went to the car, I went to the back were a security guard was standing. "Umm I'm here to see Billy Idol?" The guard went to say something but was stopped when a hand grabbed his shoulder, "calm down Shaun she's with me." It was Billy! He glanced at me and grinned, he gestured for me to follow. I slowly followed him, I looked around at the guards and band members of GenerationX as they were all talking amongst themselves. Billy grabbed his guitar and walked to a door, he unlocked it and opened it for me to go in first. Once we were both in the room he told me to take a seat, I sat down on the couch that was in there. I was nervous, I was in a random room with Billy Idol, alone, in a room, with Billy fucking Idol. I looked over at his guitar that he had set next to me than I glanced over at him, he was sitting in front of a mirror. He grabbed out a wet wipe and began wiping his eyeliner and mascara off, "that guy gave you quite the scare earlier huh?" I thought about how frightened I was just half an hour ago. What if Billy hadn't stopped the concert? Would that guy have taken me somewhere else and raped me? I shivered at the thought. "Y-yes, thank you for helping me out," he got up and walked towards me and sat down on the couch next to me. He picked his guitar up and started playing a light tune from his song; "Eyes Without A Face." I sat there watching him as his long bony fingers played with the strings and made a pretty melody. He looked up from his guitar, "are you alright?" I was confused by what he meant but realized that he was referring to the incident with the guy. "Yes, I'm okay but it was scary," he moved closer looking at me closer. "Did he hurt you?" I hesitated and rubbed my neck were the guys bite mark was knowing that it was gonna leave a nasty bruise in the morning. I shook my head to his question, he clenched his jaw and reached out, grabbing my jaw, he turned my head to the side as he looked at the bite mark. "It's bleeding.." he stood up and went to a closet, he grabbed out a wet wipe and came and placed it on my neck, he cleaned up the blood and sat back down. "Why am I here?" I looked down at my feet as I could feel his eyes on me. "I just wanted to make sure you were alright, that guy was hurting you and most likely would've raped you if I hadn't stopped the concert, I don't let that shit slide." I placed my hand on his leg slowly rubbing circles in it with my thumb, "thank you Billy, I was honestly really scared and nobody would've helped me, I really appreciate it." He placed his hand on mine and gave it a gentle squeeze and smiled at me, that goofy smile he always had. "What's your name by the way?" "It's Y/N," he grinned at me. "Cute name, well it's nice to meet you y/n." He grabbed my hand and leaned his head down and planted a soft kiss on it, he pulled away leaving a kiss mark on my hand from his light pink lipstick. I admired it as he got up and walked over to his makeup mirror and picked up something. "Do you smoke?" He turned around and pulled out a joint. I was about to say hell yes until I remembered that Stacey and Lexi were waiting for me. "Oh shit I'm sorry, I have to go I forgot my friends are waiting for me." I hurried up and rushed to the door,  I went to go open it until Billy shut it with his hand. "Wait please, will you come see me tomorrow, I'm gonna be rehearsing and I want you to come watch me, you can't tell anyone though." I blinked a few times and nodded, he gave me a huge smile and hurried up and got a pen and notepad, "here's the address." I took it and thanked him. He followed close behind me and opened the door, "Goodnight y/n I hope to see you tomorrow." I smiled and started to walk away, "Goodnight Billy."