Chapter Five: Cause You and I, We Were Born to Die.

I followed Billy out to the parking and saw a Motorcycle, "come on." He got on and stated the engine. "Um wait, what about helmets?" He snorted at that question, "come on darling." I got behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He backed out and began driving, he rode smoothly as my grip on him tightened slightly. He increased the speed, I closed my eyes as I laid my head against his back, the cold breeze making me shiver. He began to go faster which made me nervous, he kept going faster. "Billy what are you doing?!" He ignored me as he sped down the road, he let out a rebellious yell. My grip on him tightened, I was holding on for dear life, I was scared but he was laughing like he was having the time of his life. All the sudden I screamed when a car was coming right at us but than Billy swerved it. He was absolutely insane! He continued to ride slowly than he stopped at some club, it had started to rain. He helped me down off the motorcycle, I turned around and pushed him hard. "Are you fucking crazy?" He grinned at me, "maybe I am darling." I clenched my fists, "you could've got us killed, you damn idiot!" He pulled a cigarette out and lit it, "we're all gonna die one day anyways might as well live it up, we only live once." He pulled me close to his body, "don't lie, you liked it, you liked that rush of adrenaline and excitement." It had started to rain harder, our clothes were soaked and we were just standing there looking into each other's eyes. He threw his cigarette down and cupped my face with his hands, he leaned down and kissed me lightly. It was soft and slow, it made my body heat up and my knees weak. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine, he was breathing heavily as he held me close. He leaned back in and kissed me again, he licked my bottom lip and let out a soft moan, I ignored it though. He pulled away once again, "come on baby let's go inside." I nodded and followed him in, bright lights and music was playing, Billy guided me through the club. I looked around at all the strippers dancing and horny men watching them. Billy led me to a back room that said vip, Billy shut the door and locked it. "You have your own VIP room?" He smirked, "yeah I come here often, usually after a concert." I looked around, there was a long couch with a stripper pull in the middle of the room. The red lights that were shining colored the entire room red. I sat down on the couch, I thought about all the women he's probably made love to on this couch. Billy walked up on the small stand where the pole was, he twirled his slim body around it smoothly. "Would you like me to perform a private dance for you my love?" He smiled down at me as I laughed a little, he got down and flopped down on the couch next to me. He wrapped his arm around my neck and moved closer to me, "do you want me to order us some drinks, I also brought some bud so we can roll up?" I nodded a yes, he smiled that goofy smile again and got up, "I'll be right back." I sat there and laid my head back, starring at the red ceiling. I kissed Billy Idol! I kissed Billy Idol in the pouring rain and he went in for a second kiss. He definitely enjoyed it more than me though. Billy walked back in with a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses, he sat down and poured us two shots. "Cheers," He downed the drink in a second, I did too. It burned the back of my throat, Billy got up and went over to a radio and pushed play. An old song from the 70s began to play, he sat back down. "I want to know more about you y/n tell me everything," he poured us more tequila and than pulled out a bag of marijuana from his pocket. I began to tell him about how when I graduated I wanted to start a band, I told him he was my inspiration which made him smile big. I told him about my parents death back in 80' his eyes saddened from that, "how'd they pass?" I looked at him as he started to roll a joint. "They were driving back from a date night and got in a car accident," I thought back to that day. Me getting the phone call from the hospital and the way my heart was pounding out my chest and how I couldn't even think straight I couldn't bring myself to believe it. Billy must of noticed how upset I looked because he stopped what he was doing and pulled me into a tight hug, "Shh it's okay baby." I wrapped my arms around him as a few tears fell from my eyes, I pulled away and wiped my eyes, "sorry." He looked at me in confusion, "sorry for what? There's no need to apologize." He lit up the joint and took a few hits before handing it to me, he laid down across the couch and laid his head down in my lap. He looked up at me as I took a hit and handed it back to him, he took another and coughed a little. "You're really starting to grow on me you know that?" I looked down at him as he gave me another goofy grin, his eyes were so red from being high. I smiled and ran my fingers through his blonde hair, "how come you never started that band?" I coughed out a cloud of smoke, "most of my friends liked rock music, just like me they just weren't as committed to it like I was so I just decided to let it go." He frowned, "so just gave up, well that's a bummer you should never give up your dreams darling." I shrugged, he closed his eyes and listened to the music play. A few minutes later he had fallen asleep in my lap, I laid my head back against the couch and slowly fell asleep.

*Two hours later*
I opened my eyes and looked around taking in my surroundings, Billy was still asleep. His body curled up on the couch and his head resting peacefully in my lap, he must've been exhausted. I nudged him with my arm, "Billy come on wake up." His eyes opened up slowly, he yawned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Come on I should drive you back home," that made me nervous since he was tired and drank a little bit. He opened the door and we walked out to his bike, he got on and I got behind him, wrapping my arms around him tightly this time. "You live around here?" "Yeah we're about like 25 minutes away from my place." I gave him simple directions as he started the engine and drove me back home, he pulled into my driveway and I got off. "Thank you for all the fun today," he grinned at me with a tired expression. "Goodnight Billy," I leaned down and kissed his cheek. He backed out my driveway and drove off, I went inside and passed out on my bed, that was the first night I dreamed about Billy Idol.