Chapter Six: Bad Boy!

I was backstage, I heard a crowd cheering loudly, my palms were sweaty, Billy was squeezing my hand gently. "Oh baby it's okay just take a deep breath for me, just relax I'll be right by your side." I was holding a guitar, "please welcome Billy Idol and GenerationX!" As the curtain slowly opened Billy gave me a soft kiss on the cheek, the band started playing as Billy began singing a song, I couldn't really understand him, my hearing felt muffled. I could hear the thumping of the drums, the bright lights shined down on us and the cheering crowd screamed Billy's name. "HEY Y/N!" I looked over at Billy who was yelling at me, "Y/N PLAY YOUR GUITAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I felt dizzy, I looked around, my vision was blurry. All the sudden everything went black.

Thump! Thump! Thump!
I opened my eyes slowly to an aggressive pounding on my door, I sat up and looked at the time; 11:05am. I got up and rushed downstairs and opened the door in annoyance, it was Billy. "Hey Billy what are you doing here?" He gave me a weak smile, he looked exhausted. "I just decided to stop by and ask if you'd like to go get coffee?" I nodded a yes, I opened the door for him to come in. He walked in and looked around, "pretty nice place you got here, maybe I should stay the night here instead of the hotel." He shoved his hands in the front pockets of his black jeans. I ran a brush through my hair and grabbed my jacket, "okay, let's go."

I walked out with Billy following close behind me, he got on his motorcycle and I got behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He started the engine and we were at the cafe in five minutes, today was pretty nice giving that it was December. The sun was out and a cold breeze was blowing. New Year's was also in two days I wondered what Billy would be doing.

Me and Billy walked in and ordered our coffees, once we got them we sat down at a table. "Didn't sleep much Huh?" Billy was rubbing his tired eyes and yawned, he took a sip of his hot coffee. "Rockstars don't usually get much sleep darling," I took a long sip of my coffee. "I'm gonna be leaving in a few days for another concert than after that I'm going home back to England." He glanced over at me to see my reaction to that, I just stared at him with a blank expression. "Well it was really nice being able to hang out with you and I'm gonna miss you." I didn't really know what else to say, yes I was upset but I don't think the thought of him leaving bugged me as much as it clearly bugged him. He bit his lip hard at my response, "that's all you're gonna say?" "What am I supposed to say Billy? Do you want me to get on my hands and knees and beg for you to stay? Yes it does upset me but you're a famous rockstar who travels all around for concerts and have your whole career ahead of you, I wouldn't want ruin that for you." Billy raised his cup to his mouth, "yeah I guess you're right." We sat there for a few seconds in silence, "I'm probably gonna leave the day after New Years." I nodded slowly, he rested his elbows on the table, "do you want to go to the club again tonight?" I thought about it for a second, "yes I'd love to Billy." His expression changed quickly to a big smile, "do you want go back to my hotel?" I nodded, we both stood up and Billy pulled some money and loose change from his pocket and put it on the table. Once we arrived at the hotel we went up to Billy's room. Billy and I sat down on the bed, "Will you play again for me?" He wanted me to play the guitar again, I nodded and smiled. He picked his guitar up and handed it to me, once again I started up that usual melody I played for him. Billy smiled and rested his head on my shoulder, it was nice to sit here again with Billy and play the guitar, just the two of us, alone. I finished the little song and looked down at Billy, he was asleep. I nudged him awake, "Billy if you're tired you can sleep." I grabbed his shoulders and slowly laid him on the bed, I went to get up and go to the bathroom but Billy grabbed my arm. "Will you lay down with me?" I hesitated and slowly crawled under the covers, Billy smiled at me with a very tired expression, his eyes could barely stay open. I slowly leaned in and kissed him, Billy let out a small sigh of relief. The kiss was long and slow, Billy leaned in slightly making the kiss deeper. We pulled away to catch our breath, Billy relaxed his head in the soft pillow and closed his eyes with a little smile on his face. I leaned in again and gave his nose a soft kiss.