Chapter 2

As I stepped outside, I turned around. I was forgetting something; my phone. It was on he charger. First time you'll ever here a girl forget her phone. But I actually don't use it as much I should. I'm usually on my Mac on like Tumblr or listening to some Florence + The Machine or other shit like that. But I like only use my phone if I get a call, text, Kik or Instagram. Other then that my phone isn't really meaningful, but I mean just in case.

I went to the park and went to a shaded area which beneath lay a bench. I sat there and watched like 11 to 13 year old Middle Schoolers run around and play tag and other bull crap games like that.

Around 1 pm, I got up and went back to my house. My friends, Becca and Eliza, both lived on the opposite ends of town, me in somewhat the middle. But it didn't matter where they lived because they both weren't in town. Becca was in New York with her cousins, Quentin and Ellie. Eliza was in Scotland for a family reunion. Hmm, there was no one.

But then again, my boyfriend, Connor, lived a couple houses away. Maybe I should see if he wants to hang out. I got my golden iPhone 5s out of my bra. I used the touch ID to unlock it 'cause I was kinda too lazy to actually type in '6474'. I went to iMessage and clicked on Connors name. 'Are you home?' I sent. 'Yea, u comin over?' He sent. 'I don't know, can you meet me at the park?' I replied. 'Sure' He said.

I walked back to the shady area but instead of sitting down on a bench, I just sat down on the grass. I saw Connor's tall, muscular body walk over towards me. He was wearing a gray t-shirt and some gray shorts. His hair was fluffy and as he sat down and kissed me on his cheek, like a weird ass, I put my fingers through his hair.

We talked for a bit, but we kissed more. We went back to my house and just kissed and watched a movie. For a few hours, I slept, but was awoken by his music. I looked at the time and realized it was 5:30. We got dressed and went back outside.

Around 7, it started becoming dark , so we all decided to play Manhunt. In stead of doing that doggy doggy diamond shit, this kid, Victor, just volunteered. So he counted down.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1