Chapter 4

Who was the real Jace? I mean seriously. Jace was some 12 year old going to 7th grade. I remember he tried hitting on me when he was dating an old friend of mine and sure we're not friends anymore but, you don't hit on your girlfriend's friend. And the sad thing was, after she found out, she fell into an uncontrollable state. I mean seriously an at the time, 13 year old girl, seriously liking some immature 6th grader is so sad. And what makes it even more sad is that well, she killed herself for him. I never really could over that. So, I didn't like him and trust me if you knew all the things he's done, you wouldn't either.

But something in me, something so terrible, something I shouldn't have had, felt bad for him. I mean seriously he was just a 12 year old, he hadn't even graduated Middle School and he had thousands of wounds on him, tons of blood, that would seem as if he was some drug dealer who couldn't sell shit.

"Oh my god," Sky said.

"No, no, no, no, no," Ava said, "More death, more and more death. Everywhere I go is fucking death."

"Should we call 911?" Caleb asked.

"Hm.. let's see, a dead person is fucking here who we just were playing a FUCKING GAME WITH TURNS UP DEAD AND YOU HAVE THE ABSOLUTE NERVE TO QUESTION CALLING 911? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I yell, resulting in me slapping him.

"Sorry," Caleb said, pulling out his phone. He put it on speaker. "911, what's your emergency?" The lady had said. "Hi, yes, I'd like to report a dead person," Caleb said. "Okay, police our on route to your location," The lady said, and then the phone hung up. "Guys, what're we gonna do? I mean seriously, the game is still going and the killer's still out there. Whoever was there when the game started to now, did this. And what if it's not just Jace, what if it's all the other screams?" Connor questioned. I grabbed his face with both of my hands and leaned into his face. "Everything's gonna be okay. The police got this," And as I said that, I heard the sirens pulling up.

The police interrogated us for a bit, but it wasn't long. An ambulance came after shortly and well you know. The police told us that if anything happens, to call them right away. And before the police left, they said one last thing to us.

"You guys best be getting back to that game, wouldn't want to be getting tagged."