V x Jimin PART 1 (1)

Pizza Boy

---------

TaeHyung sighed as he fell back on the sofa. There was seriously nothing for him to do. His roommate, Jin, was out so their apartment was empty and completely boring. "Aish.. What to do, what to do..?" The orange haired boy mumbled to himself as he lay on the sofa, staring at the ceiling.

As he was wondering what to do, he received a text message. He opened up his message and saw that it was Jin messaging.

From: Hyungggg~

TaeHyunggie, today I'm gonna come home late. I'm meeting with a friend. Make sure you eat on time and sleep on time, okay? I'll see you tomorrow x

The fact that Jin told him to sleep on time made TaeHyung wonder how late the older was planning on staying out. And he knew exactly who this friend was. Definately not a friend, more like lover. The orange haired boy groaned, covering his face with a pillow. Now he'd be bored all night. "I'm hungry.." He mumbled to himself and a few minutes later decided to order pizza.

As he was waiting for the pizza, he went to take a quick shower in order to pass time and because he was feeling really hot and tired. He entered his bathroom and stripped naked before jumping into the shower. He turned on the shower, lettng the warm water pour down, the sudden shock making him tense a little. His fingers met with his orange hair, pushing his fringe backwards with a small sigh.

This was his life.

Just him, on his own with nothing to do. His life was boring and he had no one to make it interesting. He longed for something, specifically someone to make his life meaningful. The only person he has, and has always had, is Jin. He envied the latter. Jin was loved by many and had so many friends, including his boyfriend NamJoon.

TaeHyung dragged the soap over his body, the action soothing his tough skin. He closed his eyes as he let out a small sigh. He wished he could stay in the shower forever.

During his shower, he heard the door being knocked quite loudly. TaeHyung raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Ah! Pizza" He remembered he had ordered pizza so he quickly turned off the shower before grabbing his towel and wrapping it around his waist. Exiting the bathroom, he made his way to the door.

"Good evening, you ordered-"

The pizza boy looked up and was very shocked to see an adorable orange haired boy with nothing but a white towel around his waist. Likewise, TaeHyung was shocked to see such a hot guy delivering his pizza. His eyeliner created a dark, sexy feel about him and his tight jeans made the younger bite his lip.

"Ah, um.. Your pizza. That'll be ₩14,000" The boy said, trying avoid looking at the orange haired boy. "Ah, let me get the money. Come in for a second" TaeHyung quickly ran to his bedroom and grabbed his wallet. His face turned bright pink when he realized that he was only in a towel in front of a really hot guy.

As soon as he grabbed his wallet, he headed back to the living room and walked towards the pizza boy. "Its a nice place you got here" The boy commented as he glanced around the room. TaeHyung blushed and smiled slightly. "Thanks" He mumbled awkwardly. "So you live here alone?"

"No, I have a roommate but he's out with his boyfriend"

The pizza boy slowly nodded his head before placing the box of pizza on the table. "So you're eating pizza alone?"

"Yes, I know I seem like a loner but I'm not actually" The boy chuckled and shook his head. "Anyways, here's your money" TaeHyung said as he handed the money over. "Thank you. Enjoy your meal" The boy winked before leaving. The orange haired boy let out a small sigh as he watched the other leave. "He was so hot.." He said to himself as he sat on the sofa.