Yongguk x Zelo (1)

Hyung
------------

Yongguk could not take it anymore. It had been a few days that he was noticing the maknae slowly becoming more intimate with him but this was taking it way too far.

They were all at DaeHyun's house for dinner and the two were currently sat in the living room. As everyone was either helping in the kitchen or rushing around the house, Yongguk and Zelo were sat on the sofa watching TV. The younger slowly made his way towards the older, resting his hand on Yongguk's thigh. Yongguk widened his eyes slightly as he looked at the younger who smiled innocently.

Yongguk turned away, trying to avoid eye contact. He felt really awkward. "Hyung.." Zelo called in a quiet voice, his hand slowly moving up his thigh. The older gulped. "J-Junhong.. What're you doing..?" He asked but immediately regretted it. Zelo moved his hand from Yongguk's thigh and trailed his hand up his chest.

"Hyung... I'm bored. Entertain me"
Yongguk tried his hardest to not react and avoid all eye contact. Today Zelo was being extremely touchy and getting too close. He didn't understand this sudden behaviour of his. "Food will be done soon..." Yongguk mumbled, trying to change the subject. "But DaeHyun and YoungJae hyung will take forever. I'm bored now.."

Zelo then placed his hand on the side of Yongguk's face, making the older face him. Yongguk widened his eyes slightly. This was getting too out of hand. "I think I know a way for you for entertain me" Zelo whispered in Yongguk's ear causing him to gulp. That did not sound good. But before he could even reply, the younger grabbed his arm and headed up the stairs, pushing the older into the bathroom. "Zelo what're you doing? Why are we here?" Yongguk questioned, confused.

The younger blonde smirked, locking the door before pushing Yongguk against it. "Hyung needs to entertain me~" Zelo said in a sing song voice. Yongguk narrowed his eyebrows at the younger. "What is up with you lately?" He questioned.

"I want you, hyung. I need you right now" Zelo whispered into Yongguk's ear before sucking on it. Yongguk's breath hitched and he bit his lip to prevent him from moaning. "Y-Yah, Zelo you can't do this.." He breathed out as Zelo licked his earlobe. "Why not, hyung? I really need you right now.. Can't you see?" Zelo grabbed Yongguk's hand and made the older rub his crotch, palming his dick.

The older widened his eyes slightly. Zelo moaned, closing his eyes. "Mm, hyung.. That feels so good" He guided Yongguk's hand and rubbed harder, moaning louder. Yongguk gulped. Hearing those moans were making him hard. Zelo then removed Yongguk's hand and pressed his body against the older, rubbing their crotches together.

Yongguk moaned loudly at this action. He couldn't help it, it felt too good. "Fuck.. Zelo..." He groaned, now feeling sexually frustrated. The younger smirked, moving closer to Yongguk's ear. "I know you want this as much as I do, hyung. There's no point denying it"

Yongguk frowned before flipping their position so that Zelo had his back against the door and Yongguk had his hands either side of the younger's face. "Okay.. Now you have my attention. What do you want me to do?" He growled in a low voice, his eyes darker than before.

Zelo grinned before leaning in and whispering. "We don't have much time... Just fuck me" He said, which Yongguk obeyed. Nothing else was said and Zelo attached his lips to the older who instantly replied to the kiss. He knew it was wrong and he shouldn't be doing this with the maknae but at that moment, he honestly could not care less.

The kiss deepened but they didn't have time. They couldn't waste all their time kissing, they had other opportunities to kiss. But doing what they want to do? This was probably their only chance for a long time.
Yongguk began leaving open mouth kisses down Zelo's neck, earning sweet moans in response.