V x Jungkook (1)

Love Affair
---------------------

"Stop" Jungkook said as he pushed the orange haired boy off of him. "You have a boyfriend, you can't do this" He said, looking into the older boy's eyes. "And? I want you, Jungkook" V whispered into the younger's ear before he lightly nibbled on it, earning a small moan. "But T-Taehyung.."

"What? Don't tell me you don't want this because I know you want this as much as I do" Taehyung stated as he began to leave kisses down the younger's neck. "But i-it's wrong even if I w-want it too" Jungkook said, his attempts to stop the older slowly fading away

"And?" Was the response he received before he was being pushed back on his bed.

'I knew I shouldn't have opened the door'

Taehyung hovered over the younger's small frame as his hands travelled up his shirt. He attached his lips to Jungkook's neck, leaving open mouth kisses causing the smaller boy to moan loudly. It was so wrong yet felt so right.

'I shouldn't be doing this'

He thought as he let the older boy attack his body with kisses and small bites. But as soon as Taehyung's lips attached to his own, all thoughts and doubts of this little affair were instantly removed. "Fuck, Jungkook" The orange haired boy growled against his lips.

He slowly began tearing away the pieces of clothing covering the younger's delicious body, almost drooling at the sight. A small blush crept on his face as he noticed the older staring at him.

Taehyung smirked as he began to strip himself, throwing their clothes somewhere across the room.

"You're fucking gorgeous, Jeon Jungkook" He groaned before ravishing his lips once again. Jungkook moaned into the kiss, slowly bringing his arms to wrap around the older's neck as his hard on was being caressed.

Taehyung slowly moved his position so he wasn't hovering the younger anymore, instead lying on his side, lips still connected with the younger as his arms roamed around his body. He was too caught up in lust to think about what was wrong and what was right.

Sure, he had a boyfriend but he had stronger feelings for Jungkook. He wanted the younger, needed him.

"Jungkook-ah, be mine tonight" Taehyung whispered before sitting up on the bed and laced their hands together.

Jungkook momentarily paused but when he looked into the older's eyes, all of his reasoning disappeared and all he could think about was Taehyung finally marking him as his own.

A small smile played on Jungkook's lips as he sat up and circled his arms around the orange haired boy's neck. "Make me yours tonight" He whispered, placing a soft kiss on Taehyung's neck, causing him to let out a groan and push the younger back on the bed.

That was all he was waiting for.

As his hands travelled down to stroke the younger's dick, Taehyung attached his lips to Jungkook's left nipple, biting down on it, earning a loud, throaty moan.

The orange haired boy smirked before leaving sloppy kisses across the younger's abdomen, his lips travelling further down, but stopped by Jungkook who grabbed onto his hand.

Taehyung shot him a questioning look, surprised when Jungkook sat up and pushed him to sit against the bed, crawling over to him. "Let me pleasure you, hyung" He whispered.

He spread Taehyung's legs apart as he wrapped his right hand around the older's dick, teasing his tongue from the base to swirling around the tip. Taehyung's breath hitched as he bit down on his bottom lip.

Jungkook admired how Taehyung's dick was glistening wet with his saliva before taking it all in his mouth.

Taehyung let out a loud groan, letting his fall back, resting against the headrest, eyes fluttering shut as he gently stroked Jungkook's hair.

The younger cupped Taehyung's balls, gently caressing them as his teeth grazed the side of his shaft.

"Fuck.."

Taehyung tangled his fingers in Jungkook's hair, pushing his head deeper.

He could feel himself getting harder each time Jungkook's head bobbed up and down, pressing his tongue flat along the underside of his dick.

Jungkook knew Taehyung was getting more and more turned on so he stopped his actions, removing his lips but not before placing a kiss on the tip to be a tease.

He crawled onto Taehyung's lap, leaning closer until their lips were barely touching. "Aren't you going to fuck me now?" He asked, resting his hands on the side of the older's neck, making it out to be an innocent question.

Taehyung grunted before shoving three fingers into the Jungkook's mouth, the younger instantly sucking on them, moaning as he did so. Taehyung's dick twitched at the sound. He was getting harder by the minute.

After having his fingers coated with saliva, Taehyung slowly pushed his index finger in, Jungkook still in his lap.

He locked lips with the younger, feeling the warmth of his mouth before sucking on his bottom lip, a slight whimper escaping Jungkook's lips.

Taehyung then added a second finger, pushing them in and pulling them out, his actions becoming faster. Shortly after he inserted a third finger, turning the younger into a moaning mess.

"I want your fucking dick inside of me already" Jungkook breathed out, leaning his forehead against the older's.

Taehyung smirked, gripping onto Jungkook's hips, pulling him forward. "Do you want to ride me, baby?" He asked, running his hands up his sides.

Jungkook chewed on his bottom lip as he nodded, lifting himself up slightly as he grabbed on to Taehyung's dick, lining himself up before slowly lowering himself down.

Taehyung moaned a little at the feeling, pulling Jungkook closer and attacking his chest with kisses and small love bites.

Once Jungkook was ready, he lifted himself up again before lowering again, each time going a little more faster, resting his hands on the older's shoulders.

Taehyung placed his hands on the sides of Jungkook's hips, guiding him and pulling him down faster as he trailed love bites on his neck.

"Fuck, Jungkook" Taehyung groaned as he began to thrust his hips upwards in time with him lowering himself.

The younger let out loud moans, his back arching as he could feel Taehyung deeper inside him.

The orange haired boy was getting the need for something more and so lay Jungkook on his back and hovering over him, entering him once again, this time more rougher.

Jungkook gripped onto his bed sheets, biting down on his bottom lip.

Taehyung pulled him into a sloppy kiss, sucking on his tongue as his hand reached down to grab the younger's cock and jerked him off.

Jungkook moaned into the kiss, feeling himself coming close to release.

Taehyung's hand movements sped up until the younger finally got his release, cum all over his stomach.

They paused for a moment, the only sound being their heaving breathing.

Before he collapsed next to the younger, Taehyung sat on his knees and took his hard on in his hand and jerked himself off. His eyes were half lidded and he looked exhausted. Jungkook stared at the older, somehow that glint of innocence still in his eyes.

After Taehyung finally released himself, he let out a groan before falling on top of the younger, attaching their lips together.

"You're mine.." He mumbled against his lips before kissing his forehead.

~

A/N: aish why tf did this take so long

I take way to long writing smuts..

I'm planning on writing the rest but again, it takes quite long for meh

Hope you enjoyedddd